Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MDBfan
Posted: 15 May 2013 - 07:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



You're just like Murdoc, Aussie; you never give up tongue.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 15 May 2013 - 08:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Maybe that's why I like him so much… he helped me write our little poem. Pass the message on to MacGyver would you? laugh.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 05:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (AussieMacFan @ 15 May 2013 - 01:24 AM)
MacGyver finds a note in his pocket and reads it.
“Roses are red, violets are blue, it might take a while but I'll get you.”

Mac: harhar.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 05:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 15 May 2013 - 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (AussieMacFan @ 15 May 2013 - 01:24 AM)
MacGyver finds a note in his pocket and reads it.
“Roses are red, violets are blue, it might take a while but I'll get you.”

Mac: harhar.gif

ROFL!!!!! laugh.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 12:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Mac: Come on Aussie... can't we be friends? sad.gif Look! I made you pancakes! And it's happy to see ya! happy.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 06:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Well, I dunno Mac. That's a pretty cute pancake and…
No. I must be loyal to Murdoc.
Oh and guess what Sam, your crocodiles are getting kind of hungry. I don't think they got Murdoc. Might wanna check that out. laugh.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 10:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Mac: *sniffles and looks dejected*
Sam: If he managed to get passed my crocodiles, that's kinda creepy.
Me: *pats Mac on the shoulder* I say we "Murdoc proof" the houseboat. Who's with me!? laugh.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 10:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



roller.gif
You'll never win MacGyver!



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 17 May 2013 - 01:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Lol! This oughta be something. I'm in, Jediferret! biggrin.gif
By the way, Mac, Aussie's breakfast looks almost too cute to eat!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 17 May 2013 - 05:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



That is a happy pancake. smile.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 17 May 2013 - 11:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



hmm.bmp

Well, we're gonna need snakes. Because Murdoc hates snakes. nasty.gif

Can anyone think of anything else?

Oh, and lots and LOTS of duct-tape.

Mac: duct.gif happy.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 18 May 2013 - 10:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*shudders* snakes... D: hehe put flowersboxes at the windows and fill them with snakes nasty.gif!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 18 May 2013 - 10:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



HAHA! That's awesome! I like that idea. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
mac8
Posted: 18 May 2013 - 11:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 120
Joined: 8 Sep 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: new jersy
SAK owned: huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Target Macgyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



roller.gif



"the tigers could have used you this year." MacGyver in the road not taken.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 18 May 2013 - 02:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Lets see what else Murdoc doesn't like...

hmm.bmp

Oh, oh! Since he doesn't like snakes... let's put this in front of Mac's houseboat! It's got all kinds of neat gadgets. :3 Also, it's been my dream car since I was 14 and was my favorite show in the mid-90's.




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 18 May 2013 - 02:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



You lot are evil, you do know that don't you? nasty.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 18 May 2013 - 02:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



happy.gif Fight evil with evil, I always say.

Hey Murdoc! Make sure you check your bed for snakes before you go to sleep tonight. heh heh nasty.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 18 May 2013 - 02:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



LOL! Ooo that's awesome! biggrin.gif Mwahahahaa! nasty.gif Murdoc BEWARRRRE!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 19 May 2013 - 05:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



It's funny anytime I watch Halloween Knights, I keep expecting Murdoc to say... "Snakes, why did it have to be snakes!?" to MacGyver. XD

Me: See Mac, you're all safe. happy.gif
*looks around*
Me: Mac? Where'd ya go Mac? blink.gif ...oh dear...



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 19 May 2013 - 05:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 18 May 2013 - 12:08 PM)
  blink.gif ...oh dear...

ROFL! laugh.gif



Me: Oh no! Gee whiz, he's a slippery character! Gasp! ohmy.gif I just thought of something *turns to Sam* You DID feed your alligators, didn't you!?



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 19 May 2013 - 05:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sam: Yeah... Mac & Cheese! laugh.gif
Me: That was so not funny...
Sam: tongue.gif
Pete: Oh don't worry... Mac just went to the hardware store. See?




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 19 May 2013 - 05:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: Sam, you sound like my kid sis tongue.gif


Lol! That was great! I think that's the best MacGyver music video I've seen! XD



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 20 May 2013 - 03:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I know! I love that song too. HUGE fan of Weird Al. XD

Mac: I got LOTS of duct-tape! smile.gif
Sam: I hope you got crocodile chow.
Mac: huh.gif




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 20 May 2013 - 08:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



We should have rubber snakes so that no snakes are harmed. Poor snakes. sad.gif

I noticed Mac's doormat (from "Target MacGyver"?). MacGyver switched on some kind of light (UV?) which revealed footprints on the doormat. That way he knew that someone had entered. Why not resume using this intruder warning system? biggrin.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 20 May 2013 - 08:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh yeah! I forgot about that! Good idea! nasty.gif

I wonder how Murdoc feels about spiders...my sisters and I have a RC tarantula. Lol, we used it as a prank on a librarian friend of ours and in turn, she had our dad put rubber spiders in our beds xD.



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 22 May 2013 - 01:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Me: SPIDERS!!! Where is it? It has to dieeee!
Mac: blink.gif *backs away slowly*
Sam: Hey Yope, can I borrow that spider from ya? nasty.gif
Me: Nice idea with UV light, MDBfan. That is so going in.
Mac: *pulls out tools* Yay! I can install something! happy.gif





"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 22 May 2013 - 05:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



ohmy.gif Killing a spider is bad luck.

Spider lore



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 22 May 2013 - 05:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm somewhat arachnophobic, so as long as spiders don't invade my space, I'm perfectly fine. But if they drop on me, crawl on me or in any way touch my person, they will be squashed. It's a reflex... I can't help it.



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 22 May 2013 - 06:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



LOL! I know how you feel. You should see my reflex if I happen to sit down in an ant nest! w00t.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 22 May 2013 - 06:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



laugh.gif that could be fun to watch MDB. Just don't get any ideas from that…



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll