Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Daisy8577
Posted: 2 August 2013 - 08:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think not, I win!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 2 August 2013 - 08:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Nice avatar Daisy.

But now it's my turn to win! biggrin.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 2 August 2013 - 08:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks! I win.

Is that Murdoc behind you?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 2 August 2013 - 09:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Yes, from Partners biggrin.gif
I win again!



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 2 August 2013 - 10:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Don't make me come up with another 101 creative ways to kill MacGyver... laugh.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 02:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey Aussie. I Win!



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 02:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry, keep on trying! I win!!! smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 09:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



C'mon, guys, keep up! I'm winning!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 09:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I Win! nasty.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 11:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope, I win. *sigh*



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 12:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well, keep trying I WIN! nasty.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 12:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I don't think so! I win again. wink.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 01:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You Wish! I WIN!!! harhar.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacCat
Posted: 4 August 2013 - 12:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 93
Joined: 1 Aug 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Did I win?
I guess so. tongue.gif

macsak.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 4 August 2013 - 01:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Heck no I win!



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 4 August 2013 - 02:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Think again! I win!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 4 August 2013 - 02:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I will always win!



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 4 August 2013 - 04:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh no you don't! I win!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 4 August 2013 - 04:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Lets not fuss. We ALL know I win! nasty.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 4 August 2013 - 08:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah right, I WIN! nasty.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
macstinker
Posted: 25 October 2013 - 08:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 9
Joined: 9 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Heist, Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I win!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH



Look. If this works, it'll keep us from getting caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from getting old ~Macgyver (The Eraser)


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Joe SAKic
Posted: 25 October 2013 - 09:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,483
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Huntsman 85-91

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Hot Dog, I'm a wiener!



The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Whether you think you can or you can't .... you're probably right!

"Nature often addressed our problems much better than the doctor." - Henry Miller

"So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac

"No one is remembered for being normal" -- Albert Einstein

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 25 October 2013 - 10:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Surprise!!!! I win 😎



 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 25 October 2013 - 02:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ah ah! Not so fast! I win! biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Joe SAKic
Posted: 25 October 2013 - 03:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,483
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Huntsman 85-91

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner! happy_dance.gif



The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Whether you think you can or you can't .... you're probably right!

"Nature often addressed our problems much better than the doctor." - Henry Miller

"So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac

"No one is remembered for being normal" -- Albert Einstein

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 25 October 2013 - 09:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Woops, looks like it me! harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 28 October 2013 - 09:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Winning!




"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 28 October 2013 - 09:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hehehe! I win again!!! 😇



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 29 October 2013 - 01:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well, we've come to the end and it looks like, I win! w00t.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 7 November 2013 - 09:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Winning! nasty.gif harhar.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll