 |
| Lothithil |
|

Director of Intelligence
        
Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender: Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
Dog Property Laws:
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.
Old troubleshooters never die... They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Loth, those are great!! If it's broken, it's yours WHAHAHAHA Btw, I was wondering.. anyone seen The Lion King (the original Disney, part 1)
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
I love the music too! Can you tell me what Rafiki is singing when he has a vision of a grown Simba to return to Pride Rock? Later he explains to Simba it means "That you're a baboon, ns I'm not" It sounds something like Asanté sana squash banana Wiewie.... somehting and so on... I keep rewinding it but I really can't hear what he's singing.
|
| |
|
| Stupid Little Genius |
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender: Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black leather
House: House boat

|
YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! OH GREAT.... I GOT CAPS LOCK STUCK.... YEAH^^ NOW  LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH TOO^^ YOU WANT A CHEQUE OR WHAT?? OOOOO SPEAKING OF NYMPHS  TODAY AT THE SCHOOL (WE WERE DOING POND DIPPING WITH THE KIDS) WE FOUND A DRAGON FLY NYMPH. IT WAS MASSIVE^^
(\__/) (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|