Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Daisy8577
Posted: 7 November 2013 - 09:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope try again! I win!!!!!!!😄



 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 7 November 2013 - 09:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not! ;D



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 7 November 2013 - 09:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I am INVINCIBLE! nasty.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 7 November 2013 - 03:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think it's spelt INVISIBLE! harhar.gif



"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 7 November 2013 - 09:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hold the phone!!!!!! I am winning again 😜



 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 8 November 2013 - 12:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And now you're not.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 8 November 2013 - 02:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's right. I am!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 8 November 2013 - 12:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No, I am "Back in Black"! death.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 8 November 2013 - 01:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope, it's me again 😈



 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 8 November 2013 - 08:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Oh, I'm winning again? Ok. smile.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 9 November 2013 - 12:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Been too modest. So Im gonna come right out and say...I WIN! boxing.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 9 November 2013 - 09:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I Win!!! harhar.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 9 November 2013 - 09:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Seriously, I win!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 9 November 2013 - 11:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No way, I Win!!!



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 9 November 2013 - 04:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No way, Jose! I win! macsak.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 9 November 2013 - 05:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Cool, I win! cool.jpg



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 9 November 2013 - 07:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I want to thank you all, so much...
Oh, no speech? Ok. laugh.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 10 November 2013 - 01:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



SPEECH, SPEECH, SPEECH! biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 10 November 2013 - 10:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No speech! laugh.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 10 November 2013 - 10:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Here is my speech.......

I win!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 10 November 2013 - 12:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



WINNING! harhar.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 10 November 2013 - 04:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*starts singing*
We are the champions, my friends,
And we'll keep on fighting till the end,
We are the champions, We are the champions,
No time for losers, cause we are the champions,
Of the world



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 10 November 2013 - 04:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Welcome to the Jungle!!! nasty.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 10 November 2013 - 05:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



NO! It's "Welcome to MacGyver Land!"
Oh yeah, and I WIN! biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 11 November 2013 - 04:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No way Yope, I Win! biggrin.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 11 November 2013 - 05:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wait I thought I was winning?
Yup I am again! 😎



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 11 November 2013 - 05:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



duct.gif + sak.gif + jeep.gif + clip.JPG + matchs.JPG + MacG.gif = Winning! harhar.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 11 November 2013 - 11:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Lahoo za her!

Looks like its me again! whistle.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 12 November 2013 - 09:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



More winningness



"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 12 November 2013 - 09:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



It's me again. Winning!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll