Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Daisy8577
Posted: 19 November 2013 - 09:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Murdoc says that I am winning!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 November 2013 - 11:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Clearly he was lying! Again! Sheesh! Can't trust nobody these days.

So, what do we know?

I'm right - Check!
I'm winning -Check!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 20 November 2013 - 02:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



including yourself it would seem, because I'm winning.




"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 20 November 2013 - 07:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Cant we all just get along? Let's all just be calm about this.

I'll win & I'll let you all know how it feels! Okay? Good!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 20 November 2013 - 07:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Come on Murdoc...
Oooooh, would you look at that - I win!



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 21 November 2013 - 01:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



There an echo in here?


I win
I win
I win
I win
I win



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 21 November 2013 - 03:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I just do what the voices tell me to do and they are saying that.....

I win, I win, I win!!!!!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 21 November 2013 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Voices in your head? That can only mean that you were hallucinating!

Good thing youre back in the real world where i was winning. smile.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 21 November 2013 - 09:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hurry up Murdoc, we'll never win at this pace! dry.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 21 November 2013 - 10:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Dont sweat it. I'll win for you.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 22 November 2013 - 07:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



ATTACK!!! laugh.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 November 2013 - 07:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Uh, nope, nope. I'm okay! smile.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 24 November 2013 - 04:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Murdoc, you really need to work on your aim...
oh look I'm winning - again!



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 25 November 2013 - 10:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And now I'm winning...again



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 26 November 2013 - 11:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What's the time Mr Wolf?

Winning Time!




"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 26 November 2013 - 08:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Correct! With me in the lead.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 02:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



smile.gif win



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 02:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I win!



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 02:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Let me think about it for a minute......

That's right I win!!!!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 02:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*chases you with a bazooka that I stole from Murdoc*
I'm winning! nasty.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 04:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Bazooka? You can explain a bazooka? You cannot explain a bazooka!
Oh and, I win, Kemosabe!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 11:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Since it took almost 2 months for someone to kickstart this, I still win! harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 11:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry friends! I'm winning again 😝



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 15 January 2014 - 11:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Didn't get the memo?

It's okay. It said, I won. boxing.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 16 January 2014 - 04:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



wait.....

......

anddddd.....

I win harhar.gif



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 16 January 2014 - 04:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



Also, I wanted to say that I really like your avatar picture, denizen. (By the way, I'm still winning.....and talking to myself....lol!)



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 January 2014 - 06:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks, Matt! smile.gif

Aaaand im winning again. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 16 January 2014 - 12:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No, no, no - if you're going to tell it, let's tell it right. wink.gif
Now ACTION!
-Yope wins-



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 16 January 2014 - 01:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



QUOTE (denizen @ 15 January 2014 - 02:14 PM)
Thanks, Matt! smile.gif

Aaaand im winning again. biggrin.gif

You're welcome smile.gif


(I win)



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 January 2014 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll