Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Matt
Posted: 17 January 2014 - 10:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



I recently spoke to a friend whom I hadn't seen in years. I was told that.....


I WON......AGAIN!

lol lol



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 17 January 2014 - 11:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*yawns waking up, looks around then elbows Murdoc*
Hey Murdoc, check it out! We're winning again! happy_dance.gif
Murdoc: Just let me sleep.... yawn.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 17 January 2014 - 03:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



*A few minutes later.....phone rings*

Murdoc: Now what? All I want is a little sleep. Nobody should even have this number.

*Answers phone*

Murdoc: Yes?

Stranger: Murdoc, just wanted to let you know I win.

Murdoc: Wait....what?....MACGYVEEEEERRRRRRRRR!



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 17 January 2014 - 04:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



ROFL!

Jack: Hey look! I just got a telegram that says I win! *eye twitches*



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 January 2014 - 05:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (YopeGyver @ 17 January 2014 - 05:40 PM)
ROFL!

Jack: Hey look! I just got a telegram that says I win! *eye twitches*

Regards, denizen....

denizen? Oh, well...



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 17 January 2014 - 09:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Just talked to Penny and she is super excited that I won again!!!! 😆



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 January 2014 - 10:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Really? Weird because she just called me saying the same thing!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 19 January 2014 - 12:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



biggrin.gif



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 19 January 2014 - 12:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hmmmm......
Are u sure Murdoc is not messing with you?

I'm winning!!!!!!!!! 😇



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 19 January 2014 - 02:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



Jack Dalton said I win (although I'm not sure if I should trust him....haha)



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 19 January 2014 - 03:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*pulls Murdoc aside* I need to talk to you whilst I am still winning.



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 19 January 2014 - 06:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I haz a seekret weppon!
user posted image



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 19 January 2014 - 08:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



My secret weapon isn't all that secret. But Murdoc comes with extra secret weapons... nasty.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 22 January 2014 - 01:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Okay, noted. So basically we have all learnt from this very long thread that blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I win?

Okay cool! biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 22 January 2014 - 02:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



Waiter: Are you ready to order sir?
Matt: Yes, thank you. I'd like a house salad and a bowl of chicken soup please.
Waiter: Okay, and what would you like for a side dish? We have mashed potatoes, a cup of fruit, and sweet potatoes.
Matt: Hmmm.......think I'll go with mashes potatoes.
......
Matt: Wait...nevermind. I'll have some win.

Hahaha



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 22 January 2014 - 02:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Waiter: Sorry sir, those two over there just took all that we had left.
*Waves*



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 January 2014 - 12:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Knock Knock
Who's There?
Me, myself &...
Me, myself &...who???
Me, myself & I WIN!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 23 January 2014 - 02:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



QUOTE (AussieMacFan @ 21 January 2014 - 10:57 PM)
Waiter: Sorry sir, those two over there just took all that we had left.
*Waves*

hahahaha I suppose I'll just have to get soup instead



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 23 January 2014 - 02:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



Slight change of topic here but I just read a really good article about the way.....

On second thought I'll just say I win harhar.gif



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 January 2014 - 06:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That was chapter 1. Drop your eyes to chapter 2 where itgoes into vast detail how I win.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 23 January 2014 - 01:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



QUOTE (denizen @ 22 January 2014 - 02:39 PM)
That was chapter 1. Drop your eyes to chapter 2 where itgoes into vast detail how I win.

Lol, just checked that out and sure enough it said you win. However, if you take a look at chapter 3 it says that I win for the remainder of the story biggrin.gif (And by remainder of the story I basically mean until someone else posts in a few minutes hahahaa)



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 January 2014 - 09:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yup! Got me there! read the whole thing through. Was about to just accept life and walk away when I closed the book on this and to my surprise, the back read as follows: "Authors Note: This work of fiction is based on the true events of winning icon denizen, to whom none of this would be possible."

So its all good Matt. nasty.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 26 January 2014 - 10:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Guess who's back back? Back again. I'm back, back in black... nasty.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 26 January 2014 - 02:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



Sure is good to be winning again tongue.gif



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 26 January 2014 - 05:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



or not.




"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 27 January 2014 - 03:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



WINNING!



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 27 January 2014 - 03:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Looks like I'm winning again



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 27 January 2014 - 03:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not!



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 27 January 2014 - 05:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



Hahaha, nope is right biggrin.gif



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 27 January 2014 - 05:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



nasty.gif



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll