Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
KiwiTek
Posted: 16 February 2014 - 06:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And my name's Murdoc. I'll be your COOK.



user posted image




 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 17 February 2014 - 02:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And me! Your parking attendant- Jack Dalton!

Oops, sorry, I can't park your motorbike there. That's the winner's parking space and my plane is sitting there. tongue.gif
user posted image



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 February 2014 - 06:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh great! So you're all prepared! Naturally, I'll be the guest of honor.
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 18 February 2014 - 02:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Just desserts? Winning is like that! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 18 February 2014 - 07:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



They got blueberry pie & raspberry trifle! happy_dance.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 19 February 2014 - 06:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey! They have a winner's cake... just for me!

Thanks guys! You shouldn't have. happy.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 19 February 2014 - 04:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*licks frosting off of fingers* Me WIN!! wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 February 2014 - 06:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



denizen signals the waitor. Waitor acknowledges with a quick nod before retiring through the kitchen door.

Moments later the lights dim, the drums roll and out marches the waitor with the prize cake of the evening. Sparklers flickering & the audience gasp at the amazing site. Triple layer chocolate covered with bright red & white flowers embedded around it.

The waitor makes his way to denizen's table and gently rests the cake. As the sparkles die out, the waitor firmly grasps the knife & slices the first piece, placing it on a dessert plate and serving it to denizen.

denizen picks up his fork and tastes his victory! happy_dance.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 20 February 2014 - 03:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Alright that's it. Forget about winning - I just want a slice of that cake! *drools*



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 20 February 2014 - 04:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



jeep.jpg Mac's jeep antenna got married with portable radio antenna. The weddings were allright, but the reception was excellent. wink.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 20 February 2014 - 06:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ah! Jokes now! Well, that kind of reminds me about the time I went to a Chinese restaurant. I placed my order and the next minute this duck came up to me with a red rose and said ''Your eyes sparkle like diamonds''.

So naturally I said to the waiter, "I asked for a-ROMATIC duck''. wink.gif




"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 22 February 2014 - 09:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



What big jeep said for a small jeep? ...Nothing, because jeeps can't talk. wink.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 February 2014 - 05:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Uh huh & my grandpa always said,"Never trust a man in a wheelchair with dirty shoes". headbutt.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 23 February 2014 - 07:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (denizen @ 22 February 2014 - 09:36 AM)
Uh huh & my grandpa always said,"Never trust a man in a wheelchair with dirty shoes". headbutt.gif

Thats truly a good advice laugh.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 23 February 2014 - 07:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Sidewalk passes over the bar, but drunk guy doesn't.



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 February 2014 - 08:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif That's funny. biggrin.gif

People are sooo predictable. For example, I bet you're reading this right now.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 23 February 2014 - 09:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



biggrin.gif

Why inexperienced chef puts sun cream into the beefsteaks?...because he afraids that the steaks will burn on grill. blush.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 23 February 2014 - 10:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Why short man carries ladders into store?...Because the prices are so high. sheep.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 24 February 2014 - 05:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm sitting here reading through these jokes and snickering. laugh.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 24 February 2014 - 06:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



One man was coming from McDonalds and he drove in forest road. Suddenly a man in yellow suit jumped to front of his car. The man said "I am the yellow idiot of this forest and I'm hungry. Give me some food". Man in car gave him a hamburger and continued his trip.
Minutes later the man in orange suit jumped to front of the car and said "I am the orange idiot of this forest and I'm thirsty, give me some drink". Man gave him a Pepsi and continued driving. He was getting pissed off and sweared that will never again stop on this road.
Then next man in blue suit jumped to front of the car. Driver was angry and yelled "Yes!, I know, you're the blue idiot of this forest and what the hell you want too!"
Man in blue suit answered "Driver licence and registration, please" blush.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 24 February 2014 - 07:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Man lost his new glasses but it didn't seem to have problem for him and he went to the music instrumental store. He looked around somewhile and the seller asked what you'd like to buy? Man said, "I would like to take that white accordion and that red trumpet. Seller said, "Well I can sell that fire extinguisher for you, but I didn't have muscle to pull that radiator from the wall.



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 February 2014 - 07:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A termite walks into a tavern and says,
"Is the bar tender here?"

happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 24 February 2014 - 09:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count & those who can't. happy.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 24 February 2014 - 04:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MiracleMac @ 23 February 2014 - 01:50 PM)
One man was coming from McDonalds and he drove in forest road. Suddenly a man in yellow suit jumped to front of his car. The man said "I am the yellow idiot of this forest and I'm hungry. Give me some food". Man in car gave him a hamburger and continued his trip.
Minutes later the man in orange suit jumped to front of the car and said "I am the orange idiot of this forest and I'm thirsty, give me some drink". Man gave him a Pepsi and continued driving. He was getting pissed off and sweared that will never again stop on this road.
Then next man in blue suit jumped to front of the car. Driver was angry and yelled "Yes!, I know, you're the blue idiot of this forest and what the hell you want too!"
Man in blue suit answered "Driver licence and registration, please" blush.gif

roller.gif Loved this one!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 24 February 2014 - 06:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Two babies are in the park and one says to the other, I'm a little baby girl, what are you? And the other baby replies, I'm a little boy baby. So the little girl baby asks, How do you know? So the little boy baby pulls back his blanket and says, look....................blue socks. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 25 February 2014 - 06:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



These are smart pills, when you eat these, you'll get smarter.
Dumb guy said, "can I have one?".
When he ate it nothing anyway didn't happend. He took one more just in case and one more etc...when he noticed.
"Wait a minute, these are clearly a rabbit poop!".
Pill introducer said, "Very good, you see, you starting to get smarter" wink.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 25 February 2014 - 06:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Chuck Norris and MacGyver was locked into round room. Chuck was just only able to sit in corner and watch when Mac was only able to make way out. hmm.bmp



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 25 February 2014 - 10:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Whenever someone yells stop, I don't know if it's in the name of love, it's hammer time, or if I should collaborate and listen.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 27 February 2014 - 06:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



One guy got a job from museum. He was guide and introduced dinosaurs skeleton for audience. "This Tyrannosaurus Rex's skeleton is 80 millions and 12 years old".
Peoples wondered are those age measurements so clear.
Guide said, "Well I don't know. When I got my job from here 12 years ago, I was told that It's 80 million years old".



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 27 February 2014 - 06:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Court has found this man as innocent for the store robbery, judge says.
Innocent says, "Really? Can I then keep the catch?" huh.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll