Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MiracleMac
Posted: 27 February 2014 - 07:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Man was buying a train ticket, when conductor said,
"You wanna buy a one way or round trip ticket to go and come back?"
"Round trip, please" said man.
"And to where?", conductor said.
"What you mean? To here of course", man said.



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 27 February 2014 - 07:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Profession painter slapped the brush for beginner's hand and said,
"Paint that window"
30 minutes later the boy came back and said,
"Do I paint the frames too?" tongue.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 27 February 2014 - 05:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



My friend Carlos got his car stolen. We just call him Los now.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 5 March 2014 - 06:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif STILL winning! What else is new?



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 6 March 2014 - 02:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh oh oh! *waves hand in the air* I know something new!
...
...
...IM WINNING!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 6 March 2014 - 08:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



This just in!

Im winning again. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 10 March 2014 - 01:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Looks like the winner has arrived...



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 10 March 2014 - 01:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (A. MacGyver @ 9 March 2014 - 09:22 PM)
Looks like the winner has arrived...

Yup she did, and I'm winning!!!!!!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 10 March 2014 - 01:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry to burst your bubble there, but i'll take my place at the top back now...



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 10 March 2014 - 05:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Of what? The losers? Then I'll take the winners side!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 10 March 2014 - 09:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*Claws way back to the top*



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 10 March 2014 - 11:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



denizen stands on A. MacGyver's hands, squashing them till he loses strength slowly letting go and falling all the waaaaaaay down....poof.. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 11 March 2014 - 08:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Too early for quips, I arrive and check in for the morning at top spot.



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 11 March 2014 - 03:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What day is today? It's WINday! For me, anyhoo... biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 11 March 2014 - 04:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Mace WINdu in the house!!



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 11 March 2014 - 05:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Mace checks out

Darth Maul checks in boxing.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 11 March 2014 - 10:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Darth Maul takes a walk.

Obi-"WON" steps up to the plate smile.gif



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 11 March 2014 - 10:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Obi-"WON" = Past tense
I Win = Present tense harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 12 March 2014 - 09:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The winner is clocking in for the day...



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 12 March 2014 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The champion is monitoring the winner.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 16 March 2014 - 11:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I hope you all don't mind, but I've won!



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 March 2014 - 08:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Its fine. You win yesterday. Ill win today tongue.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 17 April 2014 - 09:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



Nope I win



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 17 April 2014 - 11:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You're fallin' behind, guys!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 April 2014 - 05:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well I had been in the lead for what? A month? Soooooo there!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Matt
Posted: 18 April 2014 - 01:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



tongue.gif another win to add to my collection



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 18 April 2014 - 05:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Uh huh. Heard that one before.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 2 May 2014 - 08:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Still winning!!!!!!!!!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 2 May 2014 - 11:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Or not biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 5 May 2014 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Am too!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll