 |
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Must be because I'm no native English speaker, but erm... I... erm.. don't get it....
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
My precious Luna? A HORSE???
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
| QUOTE (MacNymph @ 28 June 2007 - 07:50 PM) |
Where do you get virgin wool from?
~ Ugly sheep.
|
Erm... should I feel offended now...?
|
| |
|
| Astra |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket: ---
House: ---

|
Oh, now that is interesting! For you it's bad luck when a black cat follows you? I know it to be bad luck when a black (male) cat is crossing the street before you, but only from left to the right. If it goes from right to the left, then it is bringing luck. And since I know you understand German: Von links nach rechts, da pecht's. Von rechts nach links - Glück bringt's! And I understood the cheetahs joke just well  to Sheepy
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Black cats don't bring bad luck at all. I'm not superstitious at all. Only thing I refuse to do is walk underneath a ladder. It has something to do with ghosts, longwinded story.  back at Astra, at least people understand my jokes Sorry Astra, you know I adore you, right?
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Bloody hell. Spent a few hours playing an online game called The stone of Anamara, chapter 1 Great game. Scared the living daylights out of me at one point, but I can;t find chapter 2 anywhere?!?! eed to know what's behind the door!!!! Need to know what's upstairs!
|
| |
|
| Tygr |
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Loft

|
Three construction workers, a blond, an Aggie, and some other guy, were sitting on the 10th floor of a building they're constructing, and were about to start lunch. The blond says, "If I have another chicken salad sandwich in my lunch box, I'm going to jump off this building." The Aggie replies, "I know what you mean. If I have another bologna sandwich in my lunch box, I'll jump off with ya!" The other guy adds, "If I have another peanut butter sandwich in mine, I'll join you guys." The blond opens his lunch box, and sees a chicken salad sandwich in it, and leaps to his death. The Aggie opens his lunch box, and there's a bologna sandwich in it, so he jumps off. The other guy has a peanut butter sandwich in his, so he follows the other two. The wives of the three construction workers were talking. The blond's wife sobs, "If only I'd known he didn't like chicken salad! I would never have made it again!" The Aggie's wife says, "Me, too. I feel so terrible!" They look at the third man's wife, and she says, "Don't look at me. He fixed his own lunch!"

'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|