Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MiracleMac
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 07:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Jack, John and James were racing that, who could be in longest time in haunted house.

Jack was the first to get in and ten seconds later he heard:

- Red eyes, red eyes

and Jack ran out of the house.


Then John went in and 20 sec later he heard:

- Red eyes, red eyes

and John ran out.


Then James was last and when he went in and heard:

- Red eyes, red eyes

James said:

- Shut up or you have black eyes soon!

Then ghost ran out of the house.



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 08:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



And again, John, James and Jack were racing that, which one have courage to jump from the cliff.

John went first to edge of the cliff and saw a women and the women said:

- Jump down.

John jumped, hit to the bottom and died.

Same happened for James.

When Jack went to the edge and saw a same women and the women said:

- Jump down

Jack said:

- Womens first laugh.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 06:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Keep em comin!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 08:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



How many peoples is need for making popcorn?

One holds the pot and others shaking the oven



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 08:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



What one guy will do, when he have a cold?

Hes sitting next to the fireplace.

What that guy do, when he have really, really cold.

He'll set the fire to the fireplace. laugh.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 08:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Finnish man came once to London and tried to cross the street during the traffic jam.
Police saw him and yelled:

- Did you came here to die?
Finnish man answered back:
- No, I came yesterday
biggrin.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 09:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Jack, John and James were arrested from murder of Jay. And all of those three got death sentece. First was Jack and he got a question:

- You wanna die by shooting, hanging or in electric chair?
Jack chose Hanging and next morning he was dead.

Then John was second and he got the same question and chose the electric chair, but suddenly the electric chair was broken and they pardoned for him and he only got life sentece.

Then James was the last and accidentally John passed the James in hallway and quickly whispered for him, that the electric chair is broken.
Then James got the question:

- You wanna die by shooting, hanging or in electric chair?
James answered:
- I heard that, the electric chair was broken. I will choose the shooting.
roller.gif roller.gif roller.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 18 June 2014 - 10:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Twisted. But funny. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 29 June 2014 - 12:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That'll be a win then.






"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 29 June 2014 - 02:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope, I'm winning again!! 😉



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Grazer
Posted: 29 June 2014 - 03:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 231
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



and yet... you're not.




"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 29 June 2014 - 10:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Oh what a week. My poor dog hurt his paw and I was worried sick about him fortunately he seems ok now, I got an apartment which is good except for all the paper work mess, moving out mess, emotional mess and stress it caused. But now I can relax and enjoy my WINNING happy_dance.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 30 June 2014 - 04:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry to hear about the dog. Glad its not serious! Oh and by the way...


...I'm winning again!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 30 June 2014 - 08:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Not your not. I'm BACK to steal the win! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 10 July 2014 - 06:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Winning again!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 11 July 2014 - 02:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Looks like I'm winning again!!!!😉



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 11 July 2014 - 06:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No way! I'm winning... as usual. smile.gif Teeheehee



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 11 July 2014 - 05:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Okay guys. Enough kidding around. Let's just all admit that I'm the winner once and for all! tongue.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 12 July 2014 - 02:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



NEVAR!!! Cuz, I'm winning! tongue.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 13 July 2014 - 03:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What was that? I'm what? Winning? Okay, cool! w00t.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 13 July 2014 - 08:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



That's just your imagination. The inside voices say I'm winning. I love winning. happy.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 14 July 2014 - 07:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Really? I love winning too!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 15 July 2014 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Oh yeah? That's cool, except you're not winning... I am. teehee



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 15 July 2014 - 04:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's so weird! I was thinking the exact same thing! That I was winning. By the looks of things...I am!!!! harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 16 July 2014 - 06:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Then you might want to get your eyes examined cuz you're certainly not winning, my friend. I am... see? I got it in my hands! biggrin.gif *runs away*



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 July 2014 - 04:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well, took your advice, had my eyes examined by a professional. Looks like I'm 20/20 so that's all good.

THEN

I had a relook and definitely saw I was winning. There you go! happy_dance.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 9 August 2014 - 03:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I won. Thats it. Period.



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 11 August 2014 - 05:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You did you did! Well done! Aand now im winning again! biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 15 August 2014 - 05:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Not if I'm winning. Heeheehee

*hides WIN* Good luck trying to find it. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! harhar.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 15 August 2014 - 05:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*Walks into a dirty, sleezy lookin' bar, toothpick in mouth, *

*Looks around slowly and sets eyes on the bartender, clenching the toothpick tightly with teeth*

*walks up to the bartender who in turn starts shaking nervously*

"I'm lookin' for someone who can help me find a WIN..."

*Bartender nervously points to the corner of the bar at a man sitting down to a drink*

*Eyes slowly close in on the man*

*Turning around, slowly make way to the seated man who is dressed in an old Stetson Marshall Hat, dirty brown coat, worn down boots and smoke blowing out of his mouth*

"I hear you are the man to talk to when it comes to finding a WIN"

*Man turns around and fixes his dark eyes on face*

"Who's asking?"

"They call me denizen, round these parts, but today the $200 in my hand is asking"

*The man rolls his cigarette in his mouth and drops his attention to my hand, slowly grinning...*



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll