Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
cmbj67
Posted: 15 August 2014 - 10:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif Good story biggrin.gif

I'm not sure how this thread works, but I think I'm winning, right? whistle.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 15 August 2014 - 10:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh yes, I forgot. You're still new.

Well, basically, this thread is all about me really. So It just means that I'm winning. Capisce?



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 01:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Are you kidding me? If it's all about you why all other people are posting here?

I think I'm winning now. biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 03:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



It's all about WINNING!!! Like I am right now. wink.gif

Wait... what's the prize for winning? blink.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 04:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Good question, darn good question! biggrin.gif

I think I'm winning again, don't you? wink.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 05:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Don't you remember? All of you were going to buy me smething nice! For winning of course! And thats what is happening happy_dance.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 05:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I think not... because I'm winning. *duct tapes WIN to self*

biggrin.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 08:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Are you sure? unsure.gif
What if I tell you that [I]I[/I] am winning? boxing.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 10:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Then you'd both be wrong. I'm winning, remember? tongue.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 16 August 2014 - 08:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What? huh.gif I must have a memory problem here, I just can't remember you saying that whistle.gif , and I'm positive that I'm winning happy_dance.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 17 August 2014 - 12:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I'm winning 460.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MiracleMac
Posted: 17 August 2014 - 12:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP friend. We'll miss you.
******

Posts: 1,063
Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



No you're not, I'm winning now clapping.gif



"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 18 August 2014 - 05:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



So then I gather you are no longer winning. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MatGyver
Posted: 18 August 2014 - 06:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 131
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Phoenix Under Seige
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



That'll do, pig.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 18 August 2014 - 07:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Pig? Who you calling pig?!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MatGyver
Posted: 18 August 2014 - 07:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 131
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Phoenix Under Seige
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



It's a quote from the movie Babe smile.gif woody harrelson also said it in zombieland. Each of my posts here are going to be movie quotes.

I'll be back.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 18 August 2014 - 10:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You'll be back? Where you going??



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MatGyver
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 05:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 131
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Phoenix Under Seige
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



What's a guy gotta do... to get some food around here?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 06:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You could always order in! biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MatGyver
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 07:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 131
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Phoenix Under Seige
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Pizza dude's got thirty seconds



 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 11:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey I'm back partyblow.gif and I already ate pizza. I won! harhar.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 11:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey, what did I win? w00t.gif



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 11:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I hate to break your heart like this broken.jpg , but I don't think there's a booby prize in this game, so you won absolutely nothing (sorry! tongue.gif ) , because I just won the prize, right now party.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 11:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (cmbj67 @ 19 August 2014 - 11:45 AM)
I hate to break your heart like this broken.jpg , but I don't think there's a booby prize in this game, so you won absolutely nothing (sorry! tongue.gif ) , because I just won the prize, right now party.gif

doh.gif I knew this would happend



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 11:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Don't be sad, you'll have another chance, after me of course sword.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 August 2014 - 05:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



cmbj67, What you are going through is clearly some form of denial. It's okay. I understand.

There is a cure. I can help. Keep repeating the following to yourself. While you are awake. While you are asleep...

"denizen is the winner....denizen is the winner"



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MatGyver
Posted: 20 August 2014 - 02:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 131
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Phoenix Under Seige
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



This is heavy.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 20 August 2014 - 02:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks Denizen, I appreciate your help but I consulted my doctor and he sais that I can't repeat that because it's not the truth. unsure.gif
He sais I should repeat "cmbj is the winner" instead. You know, you can't disobey doctor's order. tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 20 August 2014 - 04:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MatGyver @ 20 August 2014 - 02:40 AM)
This is heavy.

"There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?"

Sorry couldn't resist
roller.gif



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MatGyver
Posted: 20 August 2014 - 04:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 131
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Phoenix Under Seige
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Harry1982 @ 19 August 2014 - 11:47 AM)
QUOTE (MatGyver @ 20 August 2014 - 02:40 AM)
This is heavy.

"There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?"

Sorry couldn't resist
roller.gif

I was hoping someone would biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll