Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Harry1982
Posted: 27 August 2014 - 02:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm back boxing.gif

user posted image



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 27 August 2014 - 08:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



surprise.gif Wait! Can we talk about it? blink.gif

Denizen, I suddenly realized that it was too late and I had no time to drink your tea, thanks anyway harhar.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 27 August 2014 - 05:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No more offering! That's it! You guys can get your own teas from now on!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 27 August 2014 - 08:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Well I'm more coffee kinda girl anyway so I'll just enjoy my coffee here with winning happy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 28 August 2014 - 12:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Haha! I'm actually enjoying a cup of coffee as we speak (It's true! laugh.gif)

So...I guess that means I'm winning again!



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 28 August 2014 - 01:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ladies ladies...A cup of coffee does not guarantee a win. Accepting that I am the champion however is!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 28 August 2014 - 03:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



All this talk about coffee made me really want some coffee. But I'll take winning instead



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 28 August 2014 - 03:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Coffee is like oil to my engine, so now I can drive to the win



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 28 August 2014 - 07:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You're late. I drove my red Ferrari and already crossed the finish line happy_dance.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 28 August 2014 - 05:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That was last week's finish line. We moved it a mile up yesterday. Its all the way up here now. laugh.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 07:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



doh.gif I didn't know ohmy.gif But no problem, I got gas and here I am again biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Did someone say coffee??? O_O

I want coffee! *WIN pops into hands*

Aww.... I guess this will do... yawn.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Well here's some coffee for you jedi. want some milk or sugar with it? *takes the WIN and offers jedi a large cup of coffee*




 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



While the girls sit down to a tea party or coffee party, I'll just take the lead again jeep.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Is it just me, or did they drink coffee or offer it on MacGyver quite often in earlier seasons?

I love coffee, especially in the morning.

Ok, ok, back to this contest...

"Who, me? All these trophies. Thank you so much"

"What can I say, I'm used to win" roller.gif



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Harry Harry Harry. There can only be one winner. Sorry bud. Forgot to mention that. So try your luck at the roulette table. harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



@Harry - Yeah, he drank coffee up until the 3rd season. RDA is a lover of coffee, or so I hear. During the 3rd season, he stated he didn't drink coffee. LIES!!! XD

Awww... thanks Duckt tape! *takes mug, sees WIN inside*

Dangit...



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You're starting to sound like Highlander Den roller.gif . Winning again



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 09:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



whistle.gif
"Yeah-eah, my only one
Oh-oh, my only one
Please, come back to me...."

And here it comes! Good WIN tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 11:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Duckt tape, Hasta la vista, baby!

user posted image

Taking the lead again



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 05:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh yeah?

user posted image biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



gunz n boyz

Haven't you guys learn yet that it's dangerous to play with guns?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 29 August 2014 - 08:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Harry started it! boxing.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 30 August 2014 - 02:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (denizen @ 29 August 2014 - 08:21 PM)
Harry started it!  boxing.gif

I did not roller.gif

It was Den whistle.gif



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 31 August 2014 - 06:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Was not! nasty.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 31 August 2014 - 08:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I started it and still winning 😈



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 31 August 2014 - 06:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not anymore! happy_dance.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 1 September 2014 - 07:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey I've got an idea! idea.jpg

You just watch while I win, what do you say? biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 2 September 2014 - 05:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Let me think about it....um...NO



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll