Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
cmbj67
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 09:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Why not? blink.gif Do you have a better idea?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 09:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



I have! I take the win with me and hit the sack g'night folks yawn.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 11:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You all forgot Harry who took the win under your noses happy_dance.gif



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 05:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Give me that win! (Grabs it from Harrys hands)

And as for the rest of you, what were you thinking hiding the win under your noses of all places?!

Now all of you go to your rooms and don't come out till I tell you!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 08:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Sorry already came out whistle.gif
And now it's win and coffee for me harhar.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 09:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



[ sorry to spoil all the fun and stop your ramblings ,but how does THIS thing work? What do we win anyway?A strong coffee? I haven't got a clue unsure.gif ]



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 10:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry to burst your bubble guys and girls but there isn't anything to win. I read the rules and from what I see only I can win. So I guess im the winner then!!

Woohoo!!! happy_dance.gif

The end of this thread.

Full stop.

Game over.

Winner: denizen



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 10:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Very puzzling game indeed !
I still don't understand what it was all about sad.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 10:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Past tense now because as we stated, the game is over. I won.

Basically it was about me winning. And now that I have done so, its over. It was fun. I guess.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 11:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



It's just that who posts the last post in this thread wins. Which means I win now by posting this.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 3 September 2014 - 11:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I understand now.
When you say you win,you win denizen.These are the rules biggrin.gif Ok.

Now Duckt tape has posted one( and explained the rules ,thanks ).I'm the last one now ,so I win until ...an ever ending story then.That's fun.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 4 September 2014 - 12:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Okay okay, I gave you two your two minutes of glory. Now lets all clap hands for me as I stand for my award as the winner. harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 4 September 2014 - 12:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Pffff biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 4 September 2014 - 01:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey guys! What's up?

*WIN falls into hands*

Ya know, this could fall on someone's head if you're not careful. WIN is heavy! dry.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 4 September 2014 - 06:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Youre absolutely right! Allow me to take it off your burdon! biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 4 September 2014 - 07:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Too late, I already did harhar.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 4 September 2014 - 04:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*cmbj67 runs for the exit. Suddenly a huge ditch in front of her blocks her path. She attempts to jump across it but juuuust misses the end, slowly slipping down.

Holding on for dear life and holding the win, cmbj67 looks at denizen and says, "Toss the whip!"

denizen turns around replying, "Throw me the idol"

Suddenly a crash is heard behind them and the cave entrance slowly starts to close!

denizen replies, "No time to argue!. throw me the idol, I throw you the whip!"

cmbj67 throws the winning idol into the denizens hand and then says, "Throw me the whip!"

denizen drops the whip and says "Adios senorita!" vbefore taking off with the win!!!!

The end! Woopeee!!!! (Celebrations, people cheer, etc..)



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 5 September 2014 - 10:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



If I remember correctly, didn't that guy die? *helps cmbj67 from the ditch*

Yup, I was right. *sees denizen impaled* Well, I guess that's what happens when you... try to get ahead. LOLZ

*picks up WIN idol* Gross...




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 5 September 2014 - 05:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif Such a good comeback Jedi. Cant top that! laugh.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 6 September 2014 - 10:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks for your help Jedi. biggrin.gif

You enjoyed the win for awhile, but now it should come back in the hands of the rightful owner, that is me, don't you think?

Denizen, I think we'd better talk mad.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 7 September 2014 - 02:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Now i've done it! ohmy.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 7 September 2014 - 07:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me too happy_dance.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 7 September 2014 - 08:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What about me?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 8 September 2014 - 04:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



You can have my WIN tvero! smile.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 8 September 2014 - 08:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



In the lead again!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 8 September 2014 - 08:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



or not



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 8 September 2014 - 09:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Don't be jealous Duckt tape. Just admit that I am a better winner. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 03:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Typical.
Men are always boasting and bragging !!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 05:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Not always. rolleyes.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 05:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I don't agree smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll