Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Well, alright. If you insist. harhar.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 08:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Do you think you deserve to win with that harhar.gif ?

Not a very nice way to talk to a lady!




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 09:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Really? surprise.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 09:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



This just in! Winning is apparently bad for you!

I'll do the gentlemanly thing and accept the win so you guys & girls dont have to!

(Audience: "Wow! What a guy! So admirable)



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 9 September 2014 - 09:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I'll go ahead and take that, whilst you pat yourself on the back. Congratulations. biggrin.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 10 September 2014 - 02:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No need for self-sacrifice,gentlemen .I can take care of myself ( and take the lead wink.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 10 September 2014 - 05:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



If WIN was in the form of coffee, good luck trying to beat me. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 10 September 2014 - 06:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



oh I'm quite positive I could beat you, but I'll just take the win and let you enjoy your coffee smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 11 September 2014 - 01:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Knock kock
Who's there?
Win
Step right in! biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Harry1982
Posted: 11 September 2014 - 09:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 2 Aug 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: Finland
SAK owned: Various

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (denizen @ 11 September 2014 - 01:27 AM)
Knock kock
Who's there?
Win
Step right in!  biggrin.gif


Knock, knock Chuck Norris is the Winner!

user posted image



Harry Jackson: There was a time when I could run all day without breaking a sweat. I tell ya: it's hell getting old.
MacGyver: Age is only in the mind, Harry.
Harry Jackson: Well, my mind tells me I'm gettin' old.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Matrix
Posted: 11 September 2014 - 11:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 483
Joined: 1 Jul 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm back



"Great thing about a map, it can get you in and out of places a lot of different ways." - MacGyver (The Gauntlet)

"When James Bond gets an assignment, it's on the Riviera. Me, I end up eighty miles past nowhere." - MacGyver (The Human Factor)

"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 11 September 2014 - 03:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Yes you are.



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 12 September 2014 - 05:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me too biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 12 September 2014 - 06:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sooo weird! Me also!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 13 September 2014 - 12:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Deja Vu. biggrin.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 14 September 2014 - 06:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You too?!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 14 September 2014 - 08:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ok guys, now I thank you all and go away with the win. Thanks again biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 14 September 2014 - 09:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



To win or not to win. That is the question.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 14 September 2014 - 09:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



You're welcome. I will gladly take that off your hands.



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 14 September 2014 - 09:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



No need to. I'll take it from here tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 14 September 2014 - 03:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Ditto.



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 15 September 2014 - 03:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Children children, calm down. One day when youre an adult, you can take the win. But for now, lemme show you how its done.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 15 September 2014 - 07:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Now I have a question.Can a moderator win ?

If the answer is no... smile.gif I WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 15 September 2014 - 07:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry kids I'm winning again!!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 15 September 2014 - 09:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



I think I'm adult enough to take the win biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 15 September 2014 - 05:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'll say when you are adult enough! Now hand me that win and go stand in the corner till I say so. biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 15 September 2014 - 05:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No I don't have to 😫 so I am winning 😈



 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 10:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Are you sure? For all I know I'M winning now 460.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 10:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not for long I'm winning again. 😋



 
PM                                                                     
Top
cmbj67
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 10:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 647
Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Milan, Italy
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Cease Fire, but not only
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



doh.gif I didn't expect this. But no problem, I'm winning anyway happy_dance.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll