Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 01:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



If you like second...



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 05:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm a first kinda guy! biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 07:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



So am I biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 08:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You're a guy? biggrin.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 08:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



as in gender neutral way biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 16 September 2014 - 09:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm still winning!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 12:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



NO,YOU ARE NOT !!!

I am harhar.gif (not very ladylike I must confess, I start forgetting my good manners but still...)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 01:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Oh well I've never been any kind of ladylike in my life and never could be, so no worries we won't judge you biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 01:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Old Chinese Proverb

Let the Man win.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
tvero
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 02:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 791
Joined: 18 May 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Come on ,denizen.I'm sure you've just invented it...
Can't you just let a woman win ,for a change?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 04:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



What's all these shenanigans?

Old Chinese Proverb: When you can't think of anything to say, use a Chinese proverb.

Wait... unsure.gif

Oh, who cares... I'M WINNING!!!! happy_dance.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 05:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Oh wanna Chinese proverb, well here you go 早起的鳥兒有蟲吃
and with that I'll take my win harhar.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



All this hostility against proverbs.

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Lets just all stop what we're doing. And leave my post as the last. Ok? Everyone happy now?

rolleyes.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 06:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



HAHA! Nope! lol

I don't eat bugs, and I'm not an early bird either. XD So, that doesn't apply to me. HOWEVER! I do like a nice cup of coffee every now and then... or often... well, daily... sometimes several times a day...

*cough*

I WIN! biggrin.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 04:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Coffee? Love it! In fact, I'll raise a toast to your loss.
biggrin.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 04:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



There IS an upside here, people. We don't just have to toast your losses.

We CAN toast my winnings!!! laugh.gif

Yipee!!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 05:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Or...we can make Toast out of your winnings.
biggrin.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 07:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Did someone say toast? I LOVE toast! smile.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 17 September 2014 - 08:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Toast and coffee with the win. Sounds good to me smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 19 September 2014 - 11:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Toasting Marshmallows?
Good, I will. I win.



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 September 2014 - 05:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Did anyone mention what you win? The winner gets a huge cake filled with tiny live spiders and you have to eat it!!!!

Now I know some o you might cringe to that thought so tell you what. I'll take the win and spare you all any trouble. tongue.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 19 September 2014 - 09:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



You can keep the cake i'll just take the win



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 September 2014 - 10:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



If you win you have to eat the cake! That's it! biggrin.gif

So ill take the cake!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 19 September 2014 - 11:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 20 September 2014 - 04:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



CAKE!



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 25 September 2014 - 05:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



So here's the thing. Just found out that this thread was incorrectly titled. It was supposed to read "Last one to post loses".

So I guess the game is over now. whistle.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 29 September 2014 - 07:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Nice try denizen... you can't fool me. dry.gif

Also, keep that spider cake away from me... or I'll set it on fire.



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 1 October 2014 - 05:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(Offers the cake to someone else)

How rude! I offer cake and you just want to burn it?!

I guess that qualifies me as the winner. Since I am so kind an all that.

whistle.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 6 October 2014 - 05:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Did someone say 'cake'? Om nom nom!!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 6 October 2014 - 05:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm all about cake, but I'm winning while eating my piece of cake.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll