Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
denizen
Posted: 14 November 2014 - 05:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think we need to start a new thread. The last one to down a coffee wins. Boy, I can see the rivals on this one. roller.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Duckt tape
Posted: 15 November 2014 - 03:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 549
Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: Finland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



lol denizen roller.gif that would be interesting thread just me and jedi sharing our coffee schedules biggrin.gif

We sure would have use for Starbucks here. Only have 2 in Finland and both in such a place I'm never able to visit there sad.gif I miss Starbucks love.jpg snif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 16 November 2014 - 04:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



LOL! More like last one still standing when the caffeine buzz wears off WINS!

On your mark! Get set! CRASH!!

yawn.gif drool.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 17 November 2014 - 04:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I win cuz I do not drink coffee. I don't need a caffeine buzz!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 17 November 2014 - 05:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You go Daisy! Or is it "I go"?



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 20 November 2014 - 02:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey look, I'm winning again, how about that... smile.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 27 November 2014 - 01:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Were winning. Old news! Ancient news! Prehistoric news!!!

I'm winning now!!! harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 12 December 2014 - 04:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And I'm still winning!!!! Woohoo!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 15 December 2014 - 09:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



You just keep thinking that denizen... one of us is just gonna sneak up and take it from you.

Oops, I just did that. I WIN!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! harhar.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 15 December 2014 - 10:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I will take over now 😅



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Walter
Posted: 15 December 2014 - 11:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 128
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: U.S.
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Log Jam
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



(sings to the tune of Bicycle made for two)

Daisy, Daisy,
I'd like to say to you,
I'm half crazy,
To take the win off you!






 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac2Nite
Posted: 17 December 2014 - 06:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 199
Joined: 12 Dec 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker/Hunter

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Challenge
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope... that would be me... the winner !!!



"Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 19 December 2014 - 03:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



So much win! biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 20 December 2014 - 10:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I can't take WIN from Lothithil. She's too awesome. smile.gif

I'll take my WIN in hugs, or coffee... or both. happy.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 20 December 2014 - 10:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I too could use a hug.....
But I will take the win instead 😆



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac2Nite
Posted: 22 December 2014 - 12:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 199
Joined: 12 Dec 2014
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker/Hunter

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Challenge
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me too.... I win! biggrin.gif



"Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 December 2014 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



All i wanted for Christmas was the win. (Sob).

If only i could have that win... unsure.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 December 2014 - 11:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(((jediferret))) Win for all! Merry Christmas and Joyful Holidays!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 25 December 2014 - 07:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Christmas Win!!!




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 26 December 2014 - 07:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Post eggnog Christmas WIN! *thud* I will gladly trade my WIN for some aspirin. wacko.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 26 December 2014 - 09:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Watch out everyone! Drunk ferret in the house!




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 26 December 2014 - 12:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



LIES!!!

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Dancer
Posted: 26 December 2014 - 05:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 57
Joined: 26 Dec 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Hope you don't mind the new girl joining in.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 26 December 2014 - 06:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



So long as the new girl doesnt mind me taking the win! Woohoo!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Dancer
Posted: 26 December 2014 - 06:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 57
Joined: 26 Dec 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Not at all. :-)






 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 28 December 2014 - 11:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



WIN!! happy_dance.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dancer
Posted: 28 December 2014 - 11:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 57
Joined: 26 Dec 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



sorry



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Fly_airdalton
Posted: 28 December 2014 - 11:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 168
Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: w/ the lighter

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Phoenix Under Siege
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Me too. I'll just take that win from you. tongue.gif



"It's funny how, when you want time to move along, it never does. But when you're running out of time, it disappears much too soon."-MacGyver (Phoenix Under Siege)

"It's a shooting gallery MacGyver, and we have no guns!"-Murdoc (Halloween Knights)

"We'll never be able to out run it".-Dr.Ludlum
"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"-MacGyver(The Human Factor)

Last.fm

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dancer
Posted: 29 December 2014 - 02:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 57
Joined: 26 Dec 2014
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Well spank me silly.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 29 December 2014 - 04:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Dont you know that its only i that can win? It says itin the rule book! Kiwitek lost the book but it was there i tell ya! unsure.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll