Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 05:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



clapup.gif I win! jump.gif

Did I scare you all away with my goat story ohno-smiley.gif ? Don’t worry kids, we escaped unscathed from the hilltop. biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I have a Snickers bar for you, if you want?
You didn't scare me, I do the same thing all the time with innocent by-passers, passer-bies, you know, people who walk by biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy)
I have a Snickers bar for you, if you want?
No thanks. I'm ok now. Thank you for the offer though. smile.gif

QUOTE (Sheepy)
I do the same thing all the time with innocent by-passers, passer-bies, you know, people who walk by
What? You try to eat their backpacks and slobber all over their hats? Sheepy! surprise.gif !



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



mmmmm..... m&m's drool.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



As a sort of trick or treat!

Give me chocolate or I'll eat your hat biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 4 July 2007 - 04:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



sad.gif no more m&m's..... i'm a piggy....



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 4 July 2007 - 04:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



hmm.bmp Why is it so hard for a leopard to hide?

Because he's always spotted. wink.gif laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 4 July 2007 - 05:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I'm making chocolate chip cookies ... subsitute red, white and blue m&m's for the chips. happy.gif

harhar.gif




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 4 July 2007 - 05:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 3 July 2007 - 05:51 PM)
sad.gif no more m&m's..... i'm a piggy....

You?
A pig?

You couldn't even look like one even if you tried! I've seen your pics! There's no way you are piggy-like! biggrin.gif -unlike me that is sad.gif -


Btw, I want to wish all you Americano's a great Independence Day! It's one of my so-far-unfulfilled-wishes to celebrate it one day (while being in the states of course!)



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 4 July 2007 - 06:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 4 July 2007 - 05:34 AM)
I'm making chocolate chip cookies ... subsitute red, white and blue m&m's for the chips. happy.gif

harhar.gif

hahaha you know what?? i made chocolate chunk brownie cookies few days ago^^ ooooooooo and the week before that i made double choclate chip ones... and then before that i made smartie cookies biggrin.gif

funny thing is i put them in the cookie jar and they disapear!!!! what i want to know is: who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?????

QUOTE
You couldn't even look like one even if you tried! I've seen your pics! There's no way you are piggy-like!  -unlike me that is 


no you're not sheepy^^ ((((SHEEPY))))

you've seen my pics???? where??? when?????? dry.gif are you spying on me???? wink.gif tongue.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 4 July 2007 - 07:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 3 July 2007 - 07:26 PM)
hmm.bmp  Why is it so hard for a leopard to hide?

Because he's always spotted.  wink.gif  laugh.gif

You know, Loth, I really like your animal jokes - especially since they are very unique and can't be translated as all.


Here is one you'll need a little imagination to understand why I think it is funny (when told in German, anyway) laugh.gif

I read it about our chancellor but you can put in every person you want to.

He was with his wife in Africa at a wildlife resort and she asked, "What are these animals with the long necks and brown spots?" - "These are dangeroos," he replied.

"And these grey animals with the horns at their noses?" - "These are dangeroos, too."

"And these animals that have white and black stripes?" - "These are also dangeroos."

Then she asked curious, "How can they all be dangeroos? They certainly look very different?"

There he pointed at a sign where it said, "ALL ANIMALS ARE DANGEROUS!"

(The last line has to be delivered in English, of course, and the word dangeroos has to be pronounced like "kangaroos")



QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 3 July 2007 - 08:30 PM)
no you're not sheepy^^ ((((SHEEPY))))


I definitely second that!!!



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 4 July 2007 - 11:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



This is especially for Toni who still calls me Ducks! See what happens if you mistreat them!!

Three women die together in an accident
and go to heaven.


When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!"


So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.


Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.


St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"


The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.


The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.


She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on, very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.



The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"


The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"


QUOTE
no you're not sheepy^^ ((((SHEEPY))))


QUOTE
QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius *email hidden* 3 July 2007 - 08:30 PM)
no you're not sheepy^^ ((((SHEEPY))))




I definitely second that!!!


Awwwww you guys! wub.gif blush.gif blush.gif user posted image





 
                                                                     
Top
abacab
Posted: 5 July 2007 - 03:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 5 Jul 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Pango Pango
SAK owned: Traveller

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode: The Invisible Killer
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I recall hearing that joke in a newspaper. A newspaper! Must have been a slow news day. Just like the major reports about Mike Nesmith and his lemon.



"I didn't think you'd be one to go for whipped bean curd." -Mac

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 06:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 27 June 2007 - 04:32 AM)
say the word??? what word????? house?? car??? tree??? nose????? fish???? POTATOE???? WHICH WORD IS THE RIGHT WORD??????

huh.gif I just got a bunch of funny sticks in the mail today.

What am I supposed to do with these things I wonder? unsure.gif




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 07:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



laugh.gif yay!!! sticks!!!! did they get there all in one piece????

happy_dance.gif i know the word this time!!! when should i say it????

did ya get my pm????

happy_dance.gif i'm all excited now!!!!


((((NYMPHY))))

clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

..... maybe i should lay off the chocolate cookies......



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 07:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



OH OH OH OH OH I FORGOT TO SAY......

thank you nymphy tongue.gif notworthy.gif happy_dance.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 08:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Friends with boyfriends suck when you're the only single



 
                                                                     
Top
abacab
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 11:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 5 Jul 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Pango Pango
SAK owned: Traveller

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode: The Invisible Killer
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Bazing!



"I didn't think you'd be one to go for whipped bean curd." -Mac

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 01:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 6 July 2007 - 08:02 AM)
laugh.gif yay!!! sticks!!!! did they get there all in one piece????

did ya get my pm????

((((NYMPHY))))

Yep happy.gif

And yes I did. You goofy as hell. laugh.gif

(((SLUGGIE)))



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 05:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE
And yes I did. You goofy as hell.


yeah... sorry bout that.... i was a little high in SUGAR!!! and CHOCOLATE!!! and DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES!!!!! not to mention coke happy_dance.gif they all send me hyper!!!!

happy_dance.gif thank you nymphy!!!! you're the best!!!!!!

((((NYMPHY)))))



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 06:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Make sure to let us see what you are doing with all these fresh pencils, will ya?



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 06:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



((((ASTRA)))) 'cause i will^^ can't wait to use them!!!! as soon as i get them i'll draw and post^^ laugh.gif you'll be the first ones to see it^^

...........not sure what to draw though...... any one got any animals?????



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 08:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Are you only drawing animals? How about a nice picture of MacGyver?



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 08:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I have the world's laziest cat, if that helps.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 12:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 7 July 2007 - 06:35 AM)
...........not sure what to draw though...... any one got any animals?????

A three-legged cat and a dog that's blind on one side. happy.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 01:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



A bear and a rabbit are pooping next to one another in the woods.

The bear pushes and poos. Then the rabbit pushes and poos. Push. Poo. Push. Poo.

This goes on until both finish. At that moment the bear turns to the rabbit and says, "Say, Rabbit, do you find that the poo sticks to your fur."

The rabbit says, "No."

So, the bear picked up the rabbit and wiped his butt with him.


biggrin.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 05:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A hawk is flying over the mountains.
He soars high and low, over the foothills and valleys.
Suddenly, the hawk spies a lark.
He swoops, pounces on the lark and throws her in the bushes.
Bushes rustle, feathers fly and a few minutes later, the lark comes out of the bushes.
"I'm a lark, and I've been sparked, and I think I like it."

The next day the hawk is flying over the mountains.
He soars high and low, over the foothills and valleys.
Suddenly, the hawk spies a dove.
He swoops, pounces on the dove and throws her in the bushes.
Bushes rustle, feathers fly and a few minutes later, the dove comes out of the bushes.
"I'm a dove, and I've been loved, and I think I like it."

The next day the hawk is flying over the mountains.
He soars high and low, over the foothills and valleys.
Suddenly, the hawk spies a duck.
He swoops, pounces on the duck and throws her in the bushes.
Bushes rustle, feathers fly and a few minutes later, the duck comes out of the bushes.
"I'm a drake, and there's been a mistake.............."



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 09:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will send you one miracle."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources.I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says, "nothing's wrong." and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 09:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE
How about a nice picture of MacGyver?


sure thing wink.gif i'll try anything^^ can't promise it'll look good though happy.gif

QUOTE
I have the world's laziest cat, if that helps.


hehehe how lazy is lazy??? and you want me to draw him/her????

QUOTE
A three-legged cat and a dog that's blind on one side.


awwwwww.....

my last doggy (he died 7-8 years ago) went deaf in old age... and in his last few month he couldn't see so well either sad.gif but we loved him all the same^^



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 09:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



my parents use to have a dog that was deaf in one ear and couldn't hear out the other.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll