Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Jediferret
Posted: 19 May 2015 - 07:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Oh, is that so? Well, you can have this current WIN... it has spiders on it anyway.



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 19 May 2015 - 09:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



tongue.gif


Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 May 2015 - 04:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm not sure I can take much more of these kitties and ferrets! Time to rough things up!
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 20 May 2015 - 01:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I love kittens lol



Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 20 May 2015 - 06:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Get him Elizabeth! Get him with cuteness! nasty.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 20 May 2015 - 06:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif

user posted image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 21 May 2015 - 06:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



>'-'<

user posted image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 21 May 2015 - 08:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 21 May 2015 - 12:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



happy_dance.gif

user posted image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 21 May 2015 - 08:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 22 May 2015 - 12:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



thumbsup.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 22 May 2015 - 05:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 22 May 2015 - 07:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



MacG.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 22 May 2015 - 07:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



laugh.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 22 May 2015 - 05:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I cant take it anymore! These cuddly little things are just....just...killing me!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 23 May 2015 - 01:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



ancat2.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 May 2015 - 02:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Aaaahhhhh!!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 23 May 2015 - 09:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



thumbsup.gif
user posted image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 25 May 2015 - 06:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry for the edit to your post Elisabeth but the pic was HUGE! Just made it a little smaller. biggrin.gif

Speaking of huge...

user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 26 May 2015 - 02:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Can't we all just get along?

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 26 May 2015 - 03:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



happy.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 26 May 2015 - 07:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No! Its war!
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 26 May 2015 - 07:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yeah!

Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 27 May 2015 - 07:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I win!!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 31 May 2015 - 07:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I WIN!

Nice try denizen... wink.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 31 May 2015 - 09:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No I win!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 31 May 2015 - 04:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (denizen @ 21 May 2015 - 08:04 PM)
user posted image

Is that the actors arm on the right hand side?

roller.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 31 May 2015 - 04:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



It looks like it. Lol!!!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 1 June 2015 - 03:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



My mom used to love those old movies... her favorite was also the original Godzilla with Raymond Burr. She thought it was hilarious. lol



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 1 June 2015 - 10:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



smile.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll