Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
denizen
Posted: 1 June 2015 - 06:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And why I remain a true fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

By the way...I WIN!!!!! laugh.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 2 June 2015 - 02:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



MST3K = Awesome! smile.gif Now that takes me back to when I was a teenager. XD God, I feel so old now... thank a lot Denizen.



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 2 June 2015 - 03:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



smile.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 2 June 2015 - 03:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



party.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 2 June 2015 - 05:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



smallstart.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 2 June 2015 - 06:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 3 June 2015 - 03:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No little man in the picture you have it wrong.... Elizabeth is winning!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 4 June 2015 - 08:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Crow isn't the one you need to listen to... It's Servo. Servo says: Jediferret is WINNING!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 4 June 2015 - 09:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



swissopen.gif matchs.JPG clip.JPG jeep.jpg comp26.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 4 June 2015 - 06:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



anitchy.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 5 June 2015 - 03:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



duct.gif hockey.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 5 June 2015 - 05:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



eye.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 6 June 2015 - 01:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



jeep.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 6 June 2015 - 01:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



While you are battling it out, I can quietly sneek in for the win 👀



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 6 June 2015 - 06:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I don't think so. wink.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 6 June 2015 - 07:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I win!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 7 June 2015 - 03:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No you don't... I win!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 7 June 2015 - 04:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I have coffee... I SOOOOO win. smile.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 7 June 2015 - 08:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No i have donuts so i win!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 7 June 2015 - 09:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I have cake so I win 😜



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 7 June 2015 - 10:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I have donuts, cookies M&M's and chocolate covered peanuts!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 8 June 2015 - 07:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I have a Snicker, so i win! harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 8 June 2015 - 07:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Wow this has been going on for years!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 8 June 2015 - 07:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Gone on for too long! biggrin.gif

It can all end now. You can all stop posting and ill win!!! Woohoo!!! happy_dance.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 8 June 2015 - 08:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



May it continue to go on for many more years!

Regardless of what denizen thinks... he'll never win. wink.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 8 June 2015 - 10:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Your right jedi....because I will win!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 9 June 2015 - 03:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Or maybe I'll win... again. But, I'm not greedy... I'll share my WIN. wink.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 9 June 2015 - 03:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



how can you share a win? I've always wondered about that.



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 9 June 2015 - 04:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Magic?



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 9 June 2015 - 05:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hmm...



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll