Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
denizen
Posted: 17 June 2015 - 05:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



All this talk of evil coffee



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 17 June 2015 - 09:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



This is my T-shirt. tongue.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 17 June 2015 - 04:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 18 June 2015 - 01:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 17 June 2015 - 04:54 PM)
user posted image

That actually looks pretty cool. blush.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 18 June 2015 - 02:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



LOL! Anakin Skyguyver?




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 18 June 2015 - 03:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 18 June 2015 - 02:57 AM)
LOL! Anakin Skyguyver?

I can so see this! RDA + jedi= awesome!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 June 2015 - 01:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yea yea blah blah I WIN! nasty.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 19 June 2015 - 02:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No I win!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 June 2015 - 05:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You won. Past tense. I win. harhar.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 19 June 2015 - 06:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Coffee and Jedis? Sounds like fun!! Tag!! biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 19 June 2015 - 07:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Well, we all know the real power behind Jedi Knights. Lots of coffee. The dark side is decaf.

user posted image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 19 June 2015 - 07:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I love.jpg coffee!!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 19 June 2015 - 06:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



All these coffee addicts! Addicts the bunch of ya!!!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 20 June 2015 - 01:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes, but what a sweet addicton!! tongue.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 20 June 2015 - 01:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Darn tootin'!
user posted image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 20 June 2015 - 03:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 12:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And more Coffee!!!!! I'll take mine dark roast!!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 02:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Coffee Addicts UNITE!!!!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 03:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Coffee!!!!!!!!!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 03:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



wub.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 06:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE coffee!!!!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 12:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me too.....where's my cup of COFFEE!!!!!!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 12:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Tag!! clip.JPG

Attached Image
Attached Image



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 21 June 2015 - 02:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



See? I've always said it... Coffee is WIN!!! smile.gif You have coffee, you WIN! Right? Right...



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 22 June 2015 - 02:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yeah and I just drank some so I win!!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 22 June 2015 - 03:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Me too! smile.gif COFFEE!!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 22 June 2015 - 08:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I have cake and ice cream, so I win!!!!



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 22 June 2015 - 11:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yummy!!! I'll throw in some Hershey's syrup to sweeten it up biggrin.gif !!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 June 2015 - 12:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 23 June 2015 - 05:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nice one Denizen!! My wife would love it!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll