Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
j12752
Posted: 15 July 2007 - 07:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Not a shellfish bone in your body biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 15 July 2007 - 07:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



laugh.gif But wait... there's more wink.gif

Well the place was crowded. We were packed in like sardines They were all there to listen to the big band sounds of Tommy Dorsal. What sole.

Tommy was rockin' the place with a very popular tuna. Salmon Chanted Evening.
And the stage was surrounded by screaming groupers. Probably there to see the bass player.

One of them was this cute little yellowtail. And she's giving me the eye.
So I figured this is my chance for a little fun. You know, piece of Pisces.

But she said things I just couldn't fathom. She was too deep, seemed to be under a lot of pressure.
Boy, could she drink
She drank like a . . .
She drank a lot



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 15 July 2007 - 07:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up, and begins to read her book. The peace and solitude are magnificent. Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?' 'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious?') 'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her. 'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.' 'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.' 'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman. 'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game Warden. 'That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.' 'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left. MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think





 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 15 July 2007 - 08:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Well a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar on evening fair
And one could tell by how we walked that he drunk more than his share
He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet
Then he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street

About that time two young and lovely girls just happend by
And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
See yon sleeping Scotsman so strong and handsome built
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt

They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
And there behold, for them to see, beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

They marveled for a moment, then one said we must be gone
Let's leave a present for our friend, before we move along
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon, tied into a bow
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show

Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards a tree
Behind a bush, he lift his kilt and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes.
O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 15 July 2007 - 08:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



25 signs you've grown up....

1) your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.

2) having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.

3) you keep more food than beer in the fridge.

4) 6:00 am is when you get up, not when you go to bed

5) you hear your favorite song... in an elevator.

6) you watch the weather channel.

7) your friends marry and divorce rather than "hook up" and "break up."

8) you go from 130 days of vacation to 14.

9) jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."

10) you're the one calling the police cause those %&*email hidden*# kids next door
won't turn down the $%&#^* stereo.

11) older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.

12) you don't know what time taco bell closes anymore.

13) your car insurance goes down, your car payment goes up.

14) you feed your dog science diet instead of mcdonald's leftovers.

15) sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.

16) you take naps.

17) dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.

18) eating a basket of chicken wings at 3am would severly upset, rather than settle your stomach.

19) you go to the drug store or ibuprofin and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.

20) a $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good poo."

21) you actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.

22) "i just can't drink the way i used to" replaces "i'm never going to drink that much again."

23) 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.

24) you drink at home to save money before going to a bar.

25) when you find out your friend is pregnant you congradulate her instead of asking "oh poo, what the hell happened?"

Bonus:

26) you read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that didn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old butt!




 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 15 July 2007 - 03:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm not old, I'm not old, I'm not old. I just turned 29, again..........and I'm teaching my 4 year old to sing songs recorded by the Ramones!



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 12:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I've turned 29 so many times now, I forget how many it's been laugh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 06:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I declare myself winner. DOES ANYONE CHALLENGE ME!??

user posted imageuser posted image

lol



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 06:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



No, I think you’re right. smile.gif


OH! You said winner not wiener. happy.gif

CHALLENGE!!! boxing.gif Come here ya dumb ole boy!! boxing.gif

harhar.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 08:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 16 July 2007 - 07:13 AM)
CHALLENGE!!! boxing.gif Come here ya dumb ole boy!! boxing.gif

harhar.gif

user posted image



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 09:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Tygr @ 16 July 2007 - 07:51 AM)
I declare myself winner. DOES ANYONE CHALLENGE ME!??

user posted imageuser posted image

lol

blowup.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 10:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hah!! I CHALLENGE YOU!!! I'm the winner - deal with it!! boxing.gif
harhar.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 10:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (j12752 @ 16 July 2007 - 10:15 AM)
blowup.gif

Awww. She spontaneously combusted. sad.gif

QUOTE
Hah!! I CHALLENGE YOU!!! I'm the winner - deal with it!!  boxing.gif
harhar.gif


That's what you think! smile.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 11:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



*wrestles tygr to the ground*

HA!




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 11:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Combust ...what!! I don't think so!! Come on ... come on! *Dancing around MacNymph and Tygr*
boxing.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 11:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



ACK! *Jumps on Kavi!*

*tickle tickle tickle tickle*

blink.gif WHAO!!!



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 11:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Purrrr ... huh, I mean ROOAARRR ...

* seriously snarling here ... *

Mine! I'm the winner!

harhar.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 11:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



AHHH! She's furouious! Run Away!

harhar.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 12:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hah!! Did I win ...? Looks like it! I'm the winner!

*does little happy dance, bounding around merrily*

460.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 12:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



ph34r.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 12:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Back for more are you? *getting ready for a scuffle*
duct.gif evil.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 03:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hiding in the shadows, lurking, waiting for you all to pick each other off, and I swoop in to claim the victory!



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 03:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Never gonna happen!!

*stalking MacGyverGrrl*



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 03:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Grrl hides under porch, hose primed and ready..............and if that fails, I know where I can get a great big snake.........



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 03:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Eeek! Ahem ... I mean GRRRR...



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 03:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 04:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*cringing in corner ... whimpering*
Ooops ... standing tall and strong ... not backing away ...



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 04:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 04:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Getting ready to pounce ...



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 07:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



You'd have to deal with me first! jump.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll