Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
j12752
Posted: 16 July 2007 - 11:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I have, I just got it!! smile.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 12:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



yawn.gif Ahem. Good Morning. blush.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 12:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



errr ok, "Good Morning, Good Morning"....... i feel like "Miss Jean" on romper room.........did all my friends have fun at play? I see Nymphy and Shhepy, Kavi and Tygr,
Where's Amy been? Haven't seen her



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 12:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Amy spends a couple hours every morning popping the pimples on her butt. laugh.gif




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 01:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



TMI!!!!!!!!!!

w00t.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 05:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I hate to tell y'all this... but

I WIN!!

Nah nah! harhar.gif

I thought I'd take the opportunity whilst ye were all obsessed with Amy's bottom!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 06:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm more obsessed with my own, since I want to look better in bikini.
Btw Joan, thank you so much for the offer! But I have found another great bikini on Ebay and they don't cancel my order happy.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 07:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Great!!!!!! If ever the need arises, you can always send it to me 1st smile.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 08:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



woo hoo!!!! i'm selling my art on ebay!!

sheepy looky!! luna is famous wink.gif hope you don't mind me using your drawing^^

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...45902&rd=1&rd=1

fingers crosses!! i could really use the money....

not to mention a little lift^^ i got turned down for every job i've applyed for sad.gif

but still i have one last chance tomorow!!

ok.... now i'm rambling.... i'll shut up now....

just remeber to go check out my listing!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...45902&rd=1&rd=1

yay!!! happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 10:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*Stalking out from the shadows and romping around madly*
460.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



excellent.

Could I suggest that maybe widen the range of countries you dispatch to? currently your only showing as UK and Germany.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 01:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Very cute portrait! I'm with Rockatteer ... you're missing out on buyers
(hint hint I'm in Australia ....)
smile.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 03:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hellooooooooo. I'm baaaaack.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 03:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hiiiiiii!! 460.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 04:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey, how's it going? fahr06.gif Waves from Utah!!!



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 04:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I bet you're warmer than I am right now! *rubs gloved hands ... typing madly to try to keep hands warm*
laugh.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 04:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh yes, very warm. Yesterday 105, today 95. Hey cooling trend.

Anyway, I'll be back later, time for sleeping now.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 05:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sleep ... rest ... relax!

smile.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 17 July 2007 - 11:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 17 July 2007 - 09:56 AM)
woo hoo!!!! i'm selling my art on ebay!!

yay!!! happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif

Those are beautiful!! what talent!!!



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 01:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



You need to get you butt over here to the states and set up a booth at Venice Beach, or OC Boardwalk, or DC or.. or... or... go to work for Disney.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 01:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm just so sick of this humidity.......why can't I be in siberia for a day or 2?



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 03:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



HELP!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT SO I CAN SELL MY ITEM TO ANY CONTRY!!!

please please help sad.gif i thought i had already don't that!! rocky do you know how??? sad.gif anyway any of you can buy them and i'll still post it^^

wonder why it says germany..... i'm too new to this sad.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 03:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



OOOOOOO FORGET THAT MESSAGE^^

i figured it out biggrin.gif

ok now any one from any contry can buy!!!

thanks for pointing that out!!! notworthy.gif you are all so good to me^^



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 03:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (ebonaskavi @ 17 July 2007 - 01:56 PM)
Very cute portrait! I'm with Rockatteer ... you're missing out on buyers
(hint hint I'm in Australia ....)
smile.gif

ooooooo interested are we??? cool.jpg

the listing is now availiable to ALL countrys!!! yay!!!!!

still interested??? dancemachine.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250143745902

hehehehe



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 09:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Ebay is just about my favorite place to shop now



 
                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 10:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



They are absolutely gorgeous! *starts counting the pennies*

biggrin.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 July 2007 - 05:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I hope people will buy!!
I have a famous dog, hehehe!

Went to see HP and the Order of the Phoenix yesterday!
Yay!!!

Takes off, completely happy... wub.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 19 July 2007 - 12:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



And did you enjoy it?



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 19 July 2007 - 03:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



yeah, was it good???

i wanna take my mum^^ she loves the films^^ (i do too and it gives me a great excuse biggrin.gif )

this saturday i'm going to see transforers biggrin.gif with my big brother! yay^^



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 19 July 2007 - 03:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Transformers!! This brings back memories of the early 80's when I had to scour the Earth for a "Voltron 5" the kid wanted for xmas



 
                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll