Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Sheepy
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 05:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sick Leave

I urgently needed a few days off work but I knew the Boss would not allow
me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "Crazy," then he would
tell me to take a few days off.
So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling & made funny noises.
My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.
I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, so the Boss might
think I was "Crazy" & give me a few days off.
A few minutes later, the Boss came into the office and asked, "What in the
name of good GOD are you doing?"
I told him I was a light bulb.
He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a
couple of days."
I jumped down & walked out of the office...
When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her "...and
where do you think you're going?!"
(You're gonna love this....)
She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark."



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 05:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 06:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



roller.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 06:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 07:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheila sells sea shells by the sea shore, but Clem Clam contracts cloth clouts contrived of kelp.

Say that seven times really fast! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 07:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



clapping.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 08:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Another one:

I mix the whiskey with the whiskey mixer



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



dry.gif Where's my drink?



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 08:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 23 July 2007 - 05:00 PM)
Another one:

I mix the whiskey with the whiskey mixer

I'll have the vodka with a vodka chaser



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 09:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Jello shooter fans ALERT!

Jello has come out with limited edition flavors:

Pina Colada, Strawberry Daquri and Margarita biggrin.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 09:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I thought the whole point of jello shots was that it DOESN'T taste like booze! laugh.gif

Looks like I WIN AGAIN!!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 09:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 24 July 2007 - 10:29 AM)
Looks like I WIN AGAIN!!

Looks can be deceiving. happy.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 10:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What did the clam say when he was on 'Wheel of Fortune'?
"I'd like to bi-a-valve, please, Alex."

roller.gif

*sound of crickets chirping in the painful, awkward silence*

Okay... that one was a bit of a stretch.... cool.jpg



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 12:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



If you were my sister I'd be calling you a dork right now. laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 12:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



what do you get if you cross a Parrot with a Centipede?

A walkie Talkie




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 12:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



If you were my brother I'd be calling you a dork right now. laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 03:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



wow.. saved by my genes again. laugh.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 11:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I've got a pair of Jeans I've beem saving too. Poor things are wrecked, but they are so comfortable I can't bear to throw them out.

BTW, I have the last post now 460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 24 July 2007 - 11:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



i had a pair like that too... put them out for washing and they never came back sad.gif i guess they got thrown away sad.gif

BTW no you don't biggrin.gif the last post is MINE now



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 03:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I have a nephew that hasn't rapped his little mind around the differnce between my and mine. So ever thing is mine. He sounds like a little German. happy.gif

Mine car. Mine cup. Mine goggles. Mine last post.


Mine, Mine, Mine. harhar.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 03:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



LOL.

Maybe he's just selfish biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 04:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



My/mine, in either case, the last post belongs to me now clapping.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 04:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif Just be careful, Nymphy, if he starts asking people to call him "Mein Führer"... ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif cool.jpg




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 05:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I s'pose that won't happen huh.gif

Haribo macht Kinder froh
und Erwachsenen ebenso 460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 09:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 25 July 2007 - 05:18 AM)
laugh.gif  Just be careful, Nymphy, if he starts asking people to call him "Mein Führer"... ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif  cool.jpg

When he gets on a roll i just shake my head and giggle and think to myself "God I have to break him of that soon". Coz he does look like a little blonde hair blue eyed Nazi prodigal.

He's the one I got a mullet when I didn't want to get myself one. biggrin.gif


user posted image



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 09:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 25 July 2007 - 06:26 AM)
I s'pose that won't happen huh.gif

Haribo macht Kinder froh
und Erwachsenen ebenso 460.gif

zeigen Sie gerecht, daß Sie Deutsches sprechen können?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 25 July 2007 - 11:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hi! I am new so I am trying to get five post so I can have access to other topics. Erh... Hi!



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 26 July 2007 - 12:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 24 July 2007 - 11:23 PM)
QUOTE (Sheepy @ 25 July 2007 - 06:26 AM)
I s'pose that won't happen  huh.gif

Haribo macht Kinder froh
und Erwachsenen ebenso  460.gif

zeigen Sie gerecht, daß Sie Deutsches sprechen können?

Das kann ich ja sicher! biggrin.gif

Aber es ist schon lange her dass ich Deutsch geredet habe... sad.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 26 July 2007 - 12:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (MacGyv @ 25 July 2007 - 07:59 AM)
Hi! I am new so I am trying to get five post so I can have access to other topics. Erh... Hi!

Hi and welcome to the forum 460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 26 July 2007 - 01:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyv @ 25 July 2007 - 11:59 PM)
Hi! I am new so I am trying to get five post so I can have access to other topics. Erh... Hi!

HI HI HI HI!!

NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

i need to lay of the sugar....



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll