 |
| j12752 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
and dreams are fleeting.......
|
| |
|
| Tygr |
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Loft

|
| QUOTE (MacNymph @ 11 July 2007 - 02:55 AM) | The Indian chief says to his son, "Son, you push-um outhouse off-um cliff?" The young brave says, "No, me no push-um outhouse off-um cliff." The chief says, "Son, me tell-um you story of Great White Father, George Washington. Many moons ago, when Great White Father was young boy, him chop-um down cherry tree. Him father ask-um, 'Georgie, you chop-um down cherry tree?' George say-um, 'Cannot tell lie, Father. Me chop-um down cherry tree.' Him father say, 'Georgie bad, but Georgie honest, so you no get-um punishment.' Now I ask-um you again...you push-um outhouse off-um cliff?" The young brave says, "Yes, Father, me push-um outhouse off-um cliff." The Chief grabs the kid and beats the crap out of him. The young brave says, "Father, Great White Father tell truth and get-um off scott-free. I tell-um truth...why you beat-um crap out of me?" The Chief says, "George Washington's father not in cherry tree when George chop-um down." |
That is-um so funny that me crap-um in pants.
'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4
|
| |
|
| Tygr |
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Loft

|
| QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 4 June 2007 - 08:22 AM) | An Englishman, a Welshman and an Irishman were at the fair and about to go on the helter-skelter when an old crone steps in front of them.
"This is a magic ride," she says. "You will land in whatever you shout out on the way down."
"I'm game for this," says the Welshman and slides down the helter-skelter shouting "GOLD!" at the top of his voice. Sure enough, when he hit the bottom he found himself surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gold coins.
The Englishman goes next and shouts "SILVER!" at the top of his voice. At the bottom he lands in more silver coinage than he can carry.
The Irishman goes last and, launching himself from the top of the slide shouts "WEEEEEEE!" |
After the Irishman was done puking, and HazMat was done cleaning up the ride, an American went down the slide. It was much longer than it had looked from the ground, so he yelled, "Oh, crap!"
'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4
|
| |
|
| j12752 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
| QUOTE (Lothithil @ 30 July 2007 - 10:46 AM) | Simba does have that 'oh, but I prefer white-meat' look in his eyes, doesn't he?
|
The pic is from the interview on Vicki Gabereau from 2000 or 2001. it was a great segment!!
|
| |
|
| j12752 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
| QUOTE (MacNymph @ 30 July 2007 - 11:37 AM) | October 12, 2001 I believe. And she's referring to the avatar, not the pic Rocky posted. I don't think Rocky's ever been on Vicki G's |
Well "duh" I know it's the avatar, and that's just what I meant. As I have all those original Vicki & RDA's, I would have recognized Rock ; such amagneticman lol Take Care
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|