Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 11:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



How are you?



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 11:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



winning... and you?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 11:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm winning, thank you.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 11:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



huh.gif That's odd.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 11:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



And this is even.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 11:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Even is good. Especially for OCD people.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Getting even is even better.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Getting even can be satisfying. Sometimes not, though.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



If we start out odd, do we become more even as evening approaches?

Since it's clear that we must be odd to be here in the first place!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I would say so, yes.

But what happens once evening has come and gone?



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



We become odder!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's scary.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Naw, what scares me is galloping normality.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



*note to self*

Don't drink the water!



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I'm B-A-C-K! biggrin.gif

What's in the water?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 6 August 2007 - 06:17 PM)
*note to self*

Don't drink the water!

The water's fine; just don't drink the Kool-Aid.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Ahhh...

Beverage anyone?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Rock's abstaining. Whattya got?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 12:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Cherry Kool-A--uh... Cherry sodapop. Yeah. sodapop... wink.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 01:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm chary of it.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 01:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I've never heard someone call it "soda pop". Only "soda" (like I do, much to the dismay of others who live here), or "pop".



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 01:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (SAK @ 6 August 2007 - 06:45 PM)
I've never heard someone call it "soda pop". Only "soda" (like I do, much to the dismay of others who live here), or "pop".

Darn, I tried to pull up the Harvard dialect survey, and I got a redirect that didn't work. Maybe their server's down.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 01:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I was raised in New York where "pop" meant dad. My husband's granny (yes, she prefer to called that...) says sodypop. A southern woman through and though.

Me, I call it by brand name. Coke or Pepsi.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 01:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (SAK @ 7 August 2007 - 01:45 PM)
I've never heard someone call it "soda pop". Only "soda" (like I do, much to the dismay of others who live here), or "pop".

Ummmm... I'm thinking that's a Northern Mid West thing. Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana... that's where I've heard it. And learned to say it. happy.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 01:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 7 August 2007 - 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 6 August 2007 - 06:17 PM)
*note to self*

Don't drink the water!

The water's fine; just don't drink the Kool-Aid.

laugh.gif

Are you a culture warrior?



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 01:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 6 August 2007 - 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (MacBeth @ 7 August 2007 - 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 6 August 2007 - 06:17 PM)
*note to self*

Don't drink the water!

The water's fine; just don't drink the Kool-Aid.

laugh.gif

Are you a culture warrior?

In my tribe, we battle with yogurt. Or possibly in it.

It's more nutritious than Jello.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 02:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Here, all carbonated soft drinks are "Coke".

"Would you like a drink?"
"Sure, I'll have a Coke."
"What kind?"
"Dr. Pepper."
or even worse, "Sprite"

Sprite, 7up, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, RC Cola - they're all "Cokes". rolleyes.gif

This is why I say soda. And they all laugh.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 7 August 2007 - 10:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm winning, I'm winning!!! Nanana na na naa harhar.gif



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 8 August 2007 - 01:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



So there are these two fish in a tank right, and the one fish asks the other fish, "How do you drive this thing?"



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 8 August 2007 - 02:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



huh.gif

unsure.gif

YOU'RE WEIRD!

laugh.gif harhar.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll