Gone for Awhile...
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacsChick
Posted: 1 October 2008 - 02:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Okay guys, you knew this was coming, so it probably won't be a surprise to you, but I am moving tomorrow which means this is my last post for awhile until my Internet is connected again. sad.gif I shouldn't be away too long--my service provider is supposed to come the next day, but you know how that goes sometimes. dry.gif We'll see how that goes. I'll be back soon! biggrin.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Kyrian
Posted: 1 October 2008 - 02:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hope you get safely moved! Gonna miss ya! Take care and may the internet gremlins look upon you favorably! :Hug:



**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 2 October 2008 - 01:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hope your move goes smoothly and you're back with us quick! biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 3 October 2008 - 04:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Good luck and see you soon!



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll