The Producers
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Posted: 11 July 2007 - 02:25 PM                                    
Quote Post





Posts: 0
Joined: --
Gender:  Male
Country: Chicago
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:all
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Hi, I'm new to the forum and I could use so help. I'm trying to find pictures of Michael Greenburg to add to my MacG collection. I've not been able to find any online but perhaps I've missed some sites.
Thanks and Jeeps rule!!
















 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 11 July 2007 - 03:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Hi and welcome to the community.

I just did a Google search and found some pictures.. do you already have those pictures?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Posted: 12 July 2007 - 01:23 AM                                    
Quote Post





Posts: 0
Joined: --
Gender:  Male
Country: Chicago
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:all
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



No Rockateer I don't have them could you post the links. Hey and thanks very much.



 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 12 July 2007 - 01:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



huh.gif

It's a google search.

Google "Michael Greenburg" and use the images tab.

It will look something like this. Click this



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 12 July 2007 - 02:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Hi and welcome 460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Posted: 12 July 2007 - 04:51 AM                                    
Quote Post





Posts: 0
Joined: --
Gender:  Male
Country: Chicago
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:all
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Too Cool, thanks jump.gif



 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 19 July 2007 - 04:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Did you know that Michael was once married to Sharon Stone?



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 19 July 2007 - 05:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Yep. It's amazing she didn't get the part of Barbara Spencer. laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 19 July 2007 - 10:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 18 July 2007 - 07:12 PM)
Yep. It's amazing she didn't get the part of Barbara Spencer. laugh.gif

She was probably doing one of her first movies at the time: King Solomon's Mines.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 20 July 2007 - 03:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



yep- with Richard Chamberlain. I've seen those movies- "King Solomon's Mines" and "Allan Quatermain and The Lost City of Gold"- both are lots of fun for Indiana Jones fans. biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 20 July 2007 - 03:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyver @ 19 July 2007 - 04:49 PM)
yep- with Richard Chamberlain.  I've seen those movies- "King Solomon's Mines" and "Allan Quatermain and The Lost City of Gold"- both are lots of fun for Indiana Jones fans. biggrin.gif

I can take on King Solomon's Mines as joke. A relaxing parody on Indiana Jones. But Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold... my god. The effects are sometimes waay too bad for an 80's film. Not mentioning how horrible the sequel was. By the way in the sequel we have Robert Donner playing a role in it.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 20 July 2007 - 10:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (MacGyver @ 19 July 2007 - 11:49 AM)
yep- with Richard Chamberlain. I've seen those movies- "King Solomon's Mines" and "Allan Quatermain and The Lost City of Gold"- both are lots of fun for Indiana Jones fans. biggrin.gif

I love Indiana, but that one with Chamberlain? nah I don't think I've ever seen a worse movie, and never will



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 05:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Apparently you haven't seen The Garbage Pail Kids Movie- LOL tongue.gif
(nah, it's really not that bad- not the greatest either though...
King Kong- the 2005 movie though- ugh- that's been one of the worst I've seen in recent years...)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 06:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Right, i haven't lol



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 09:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (MacGyver @ 21 July 2007 - 06:06 AM)
King Kong- the 2005 movie though- ugh- that's been one of the worst I've seen in recent years...)

Did anyone else notice the REALLY bad green screen effect in King Kong?

I was dumb founded that P J could let it go out with that bad quality of effects.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 10:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



QUOTE
Did anyone else notice the REALLY bad green screen effect in King Kong?


Not me- I was about asleep halfway through the movie- that thing was just way too long for this story! ohmy.gif And it just wasn't that good- I'd rather watch the 1933 original King Kong!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 11:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Its the first time I've ever seen a king kong movie and I've never read the story, so I have nothing to compare it too, so that part of it didn't bother me too much.. I just couldn't get mast the REALLY bad effects.

Background out of focus, foreground and background lighting not matched, blurry line around the actors in front of the green screen image.. it looked like they used old style blue screen effects from the 80's instead of digital green screen used these days.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll