Personal MacGyver CD
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 9 May 2008 - 08:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Reptile, just decided to clear up any confusion and make another list for you:
1. "The Coltons", Season 7, Segment right after Jesse gets shot about 3 times in the chest in the beginning.
2."Blood Brothers", Season 4, Segment when the gang members enter the old hospital in search for Danny.
3."Runners", Season 4, segment from 41:55-42:44
4. "Gunz'n Boyz", Season 7, Segment when Mac pulls up to the curb and walks towards Minton's house.
-Thanks again Reptile!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 12 May 2008 - 04:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



allright, at the end of may 2008 smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 13 May 2008 - 07:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Ok thanks!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 1 June 2008 - 10:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I've noticed that in the third season there are alot of good segments of music, and I think the composers took note to that in the fourth season. I've been watching alot of the fourth season lately and I've noticed some of the same songs are played, but with a new feel to them. New instruments are being used. For example, if you've heard the track, "Paint can" from ,"Blow out" (It's on the soundrack page if you haven't.) it's played again in the season four episode," The challenge." Skip to the part right after Mac tests out the ink on the rocket brand packs. It skips to him driving his Jeep past the racist's store and into a back alley. Listen to that whole track and you'll know what I mean. There are alot of familiar tunes in that part!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 2 June 2008 - 02:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I got another one. MacGyver escaping from the torture rack in The Hood. Depending on where you start, after the fade out there's no dialogue at all. Though the music starts when he's checking the ropes and says I think only one more line and Mac saying a few 'Hey's!' through his gag but further that whole scene is speechless.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
musicbymuzak
Posted: 8 June 2008 - 01:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 12
Joined: 8 Jun 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



I'm new here, but led to the forum by a search for a soundtrack. I really like the music used in the episode with the aging virus... I'm also a big fan of the 'closing' music (not the credits, the music used in the last minute or so of the show),. Wish I could find some of that. I love how versatile the theme is, and how it's used throughout the series.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 8 June 2008 - 02:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Welcome aboard. smile.gif

It is surprising how many variations of the theme are used in the show.

I wonder if it was a common thing to do back in the day, because I know Stu Phillips(?) did the same thing for Knight Rider, so it would be interesting to know if other shows of that era used variations of the theme throughout the show as well.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
musicbymuzak
Posted: 8 June 2008 - 02:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 12
Joined: 8 Jun 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 8 June 2008 - 02:44 PM)
Welcome aboard. smile.gif

It is surprising how many variations of the theme are used in the show.

I wonder if it was a common thing to do back in the day, because I know Stu Phillips(?) did the same thing for Knight Rider, so it would be interesting to know if other shows of that era used variations of the theme throughout the show as well.

Actually what I meant by the 'theme' is the.. 'signature' I guess... Not necessarily the opening music.... but the... 'da-da-daa..da-da-diiii-daaahhh.'

(doesn't hum very well)

laugh.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 9 June 2008 - 09:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Another request. The police chase in The Gun.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
jknnej
Posted: 21 June 2008 - 05:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 142
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You can't leave out the Mozart from "The Lost Amadeus."
Plus, the songs the Speakeasy band played were totally cool.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 25 June 2008 - 06:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Ok here's the list so it isn't so confusing!
1. Torture Rack-Season 7,"The Hood"
2. Closing-Season 3, "Kill Zone"(Not end credits)
3. Police Chase- Season 6, "The Gun"
4. Mozart peice- Season 5, "Lost Amadeus"
And I have another request:
5. Mac driving his Jeep past the racist's store and into a back alley until he goes into the store after taking out the thugs- Season 4, "The Challenge".
Hope this isn't too much for you Reptile! biggrin.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 1 July 2008 - 11:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



What songs did the Speakeasy band play anyway?



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 18 July 2008 - 11:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Rocky, I mentioned this before and I was wondering if you took it into consideration. We all know how big this soundtrack is getting to be and in order to control it don't you think it would be a good idea to make a separate page for each track's season so it would be a little easier to navigate more organized? Just a suggestion. MacG.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 3 October 2008 - 11:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft




Hey Reptile, I was just wondering if you may have forgotten to post these tracks, or maybe you didn't get around to make them which is fine.
1. Torture Rack-Season 7,"The Hood"
2. Closing-Season 3, "Kill Zone"(Not end credits)
3. Police Chase- Season 6, "The Gun"
4. Mozart peice- Season 5, "Lost Amadeus"
And I have another request:
5. Mac driving his Jeep past the racist's store and into a back alley until he goes into the store after taking out the thugs- Season 4, "The Challenge".
Hope this isn't too much for you Reptile!
and...
1. "The Coltons", Season 7, Segment right after Jesse gets shot about 3 times in the chest in the beginning.
2."Blood Brothers", Season 4, Segment when the gang members enter the old hospital in search for Danny.
3."Runners", Season 4, segment from 41:55-42:44
4. "Gunz'n Boyz", Season 7, Segment when Mac pulls up to the curb and walks towards Minton's house.
-Thanks again Reptile!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Michael Archangel
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 07:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 15
Joined: 6 Aug 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Europe
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Michael Archangel @ 7 August 2007 - 03:31 AM)
Are you sure? I really was under the impression it was used more than once, at least 4 or 5 times in the first few seasons of the series...

I seem to remember it was also used in an episode heavily involving the Phoenix Foundation - but my MacGyver is too rusty for me to give you more details, so never mind the name of the episode! biggrin.gif

Anyway, I'd really love to hear that piece of music again if at all possible.

I've found it! I've got in in WMA format now. How can I post it?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



If you email it to me I can put it on the server and post a link for you.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Michael Archangel
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 08:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 15
Joined: 6 Aug 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Europe
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 18 November 2009 - 08:30 AM)
If you email it to me I can put it on the server and post a link for you.

Ok thanks, what's your email address? It shows as "Private" in your profile....



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I just added it to my last post doh.gif

email



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Michael Archangel
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 09:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 15
Joined: 6 Aug 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Europe
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 18 November 2009 - 08:35 AM)
I just added it to my last post doh.gif

email

Done, thanks



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 12:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Here it is.

Link






Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 19 November 2009 - 02:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Okay, maybe I've missed it... but I'm surprised noone has asked for the song from "Black Rhino" by Ladysmith Black Mambazo; Izithembiso zenkosi

It has always been one of my alltime favs. Cannot find it anywhere on the internet though sad.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Michael Archangel
Posted: 19 November 2009 - 05:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 15
Joined: 6 Aug 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Europe
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 19 November 2009 - 02:35 AM)
Okay, maybe I've missed it... but I'm surprised noone has asked for the song from "Black Rhino" by Ladysmith Black Mambazo; Izithembiso zenkosi

It has always been one of my alltime favs. Cannot find it anywhere on the internet though sad.gif

Do you mean the song at 2'50: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1Vr8xyhWzoX6wL0Cp ?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 19 November 2009 - 09:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Yes!! That's it (I think, my Zulu has gotten a bit rusty) If I'm not mistaken they play a part of it near the end as well, but not sure. I'd have to see the episode again (ooh bummer.... such a pest, watching one my fav eps wink.gif)

Just that the bloodcurtling sound of the dying rhino always makes me sick to my stomache, even though it's just a simulation... (12:40 min)



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 19 November 2009 - 09:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



The problem with adding that particular song is that it's actually a real song by a real group, instead of something specifically written for the episode. So it has a secondary copyright attached to it which makes the fair-use clause we operate under here, a little murky.

You can however buy the album with that song on it here.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 17 December 2009 - 06:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Hi all!!!
Oh maan, how long it was since I last login here? I am really really sorry blush.gif
After all the school works and things that came after I graduated I completely forgot about this website and the soundtrack I collected too...
But if you are still interested in the adding of the new tracks to it I am prepared to do it, just if someone can collect all of the requests that has been made and write them down in one post so I can work on it...

Again, I am so sorry... sad.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 17 December 2009 - 08:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



blink.gif Wow!

It's been a while. laugh.gif

So your graduated and looking for work now?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 17 December 2009 - 10:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



well I graduated from High School and now I am 2nd year student of the University (informatics as I said but it is really hard)
but fortunately now I have some time to spend on things and while I was searching the internet I remembered that site, how could I forgot? I really don't know smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 17 December 2009 - 11:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



OK here's the list of tracks discussed since your last visit reptile.
  • The police chase in The Gun
  • Torture Rack-Season 7,"The Hood"
  • Closing-Season 3, "Kill Zone"(Not end credits)
  • Police Chase- Season 6, "The Gun"
  • Mozart peice- Season 5, "Lost Amadeus"
  • Mac driving his Jeep past the racist's store and into a back alley until he goes into the store after taking out the thugs- Season 4, "The Challenge".
  • "The Coltons", Season 7, Segment right after Jesse gets shot about 3 times in the chest in the beginning.
  • "Blood Brothers", Season 4, Segment when the gang members enter the old hospital in search for Danny.
  • "Runners", Season 4, segment from 41:55-42:44
  • "Gunz'n Boyz", Season 7, Segment when Mac pulls up to the curb and walks towards Minton's house.


QUOTE
Hey Rocky, I mentioned this before and I was wondering if you took it into consideration. We all know how big this soundtrack is getting to be and in order to control it don't you think it would be a good idea to make a separate page for each track's season so it would be a little easier to navigate more organized? Just a suggestion.

Yep it's on the "To Do" list. It'll get done as time permits.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 18 December 2009 - 10:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Glad your back Reptile.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll