Personal MacGyver CD
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Reptile
Posted: 12 December 2007 - 04:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Allright, I have made 4 new additions to our unofficial soundtrack:

43. Season 4 Opening Theme (The Challenge)
44. Jack of Lies - Flight to Dinoto
45. Obsessed - Strapped Under Rocket
46. The Prometheus Syndrome - Time Bomb

I will soon upload them so Rocky can add it to the soundtrack page, I hope you'll like it.

MacGyverfan717: I am sorry but if I am thinking the same music from "Mask of the Wolf" as you think than there is very little of that music in this episode and in every scene where that music plays the people are talking so the music isn't very hearable through people's conversation. Maybe you think another music (the music I think is the one that plays right after the opening theme (when the episode name shows up and Mac is driving his Jeep - the music stops right after Mac stops and get out of the car)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 12 December 2007 - 05:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Man you really are an addition to this site. biggrin.gif



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 12 December 2007 - 05:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Thanks, I am just doing my best biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 12 December 2007 - 12:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Reptile I really apprieciate that! You are awesome! Merry Christmas! happy_dance.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 13 December 2007 - 08:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey, I have another request! I would like the end theme to the season 3 episode,"Ghost Ship." It does have a slightly different tune to it if you listen carefully! Thanks again Reptile! biggrin.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 December 2007 - 09:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Another request. How about The Wall's theme? You know when the episode opens with all the toy soldiers.
And the action scene where in Tony gets killed in Bitter Harvest.
Also would be nice is the finale of Jerico Games when MacGyver reads his Eyrie Yearbook.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 13 December 2007 - 10:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Okey, but I will be busy this time, so I will look at it on Sunday I hope...



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 December 2007 - 10:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I'm quite busy myself. Just take your time and if it's not possible, it's not possible.

Just another one. The music from the lavapit in Good Knight MacGyver would be nice too. But I won't bother you with it too much. Other things have priority as well.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 16 December 2007 - 02:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Reptile, if possible could you soon try and upload those tracks? I am dying to add "The Challenge" to my collection! Thanks agian Reptile, and Merry Christmas! MacG.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 16 December 2007 - 02:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Patience is a virtue.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 December 2007 - 05:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Reptile, you do awesome work. Thanks. And if I don't 'see' you before, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 16 December 2007 - 10:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Thanks MacGyverGrrl.

I have already uploaded those 4 new tracks to Rocky, so now it's up to him when he put them on the soundtrack page smile.gif
I am now working on the new requests (Ghost Ship Closing Theme and so on...)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 17 December 2007 - 01:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Okay, thanks again Reptile, your the best! And merry christmas!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 20 December 2007 - 04:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



I have made another 5 requests, here they are:

47. Season 3 Closing Theme (Ghost Ship Version)
48. The Wall - Soldiers' Theme
49. Bitter Harvest - Killing Road
50. Jerico Games - Eyrie Yearbook
51. Good Knight MacGyver - Lava Pit

The requests you are posting are really good so I have one requests from you, fans of MacGyver, if you encounter on another music in any episode that should get its place in the soundtrack, let me know to make our soundtrack bigger and bigger smile.gif

I will be happy to add more tracks I just need to know which and from which episode.

MacG.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 20 December 2007 - 06:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



When the cops are after Breeze in The Gun.
And I was actually wondering if you can get to the more special music like Tobermann in the city (The Spoilers) and when MacGyver is driving his car in Easy Target, he turns on the radio and loud rock music is heard.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 20 December 2007 - 07:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



The Gun & The Spoilers are able to do.
But Easy Target - the song on radio is there for only about 5 seconds so it is not possible to do this becuase track of 5 seconds is nothing smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 20 December 2007 - 09:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Tracks 43-46 have been added to the soundtrack page

The zip file will be updated sometime in the next 2 hours



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 20 December 2007 - 10:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



NICE collection! Thanks Reptile and Rocky! biggrin.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 20 December 2007 - 11:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Thanks again Reptile, your the best! And thankyou Rocky for adding them to the soundtrack! This is going to turn out to be an awesome collection of music! Merry Christmas to all and to all...well you know the rest! MacG.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 21 December 2007 - 12:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Reptile @ 19 December 2007 - 08:53 PM)
The Gun & The Spoilers are able to do.
But Easy Target - the song on radio is there for only about 5 seconds so it is not possible to do this becuase track of 5 seconds is nothing smile.gif

Do you got a possible idea who that group is? However that might be difficult to come by. Maybe it was only those five seconds made especially for the episode.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 21 December 2007 - 01:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 20 December 2007 - 01:08 PM)
QUOTE (Reptile @ 19 December 2007 - 08:53 PM)
The Gun & The Spoilers are able to do.
But Easy Target - the song on radio is there for only about 5 seconds so it is not possible to do this becuase track of 5 seconds is nothing smile.gif

Do you got a possible idea who that group is? However that might be difficult to come by. Maybe it was only those five seconds made especially for the episode.

Yeah I think it was made especially for the episode.
I don't know the artist or name of any of the songs in MacGyver, so if somebody know that would make life a lot easier smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 21 December 2007 - 09:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



IMDb has "Original Music by Dennis McCarthy" for this episode, so that probably covers the piece your referring to.







Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 21 December 2007 - 10:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I've got another request to add to our collection! The closing theme to the season two episode,"The wish Child." It sounds alot like the season three short theme but different in its own way. Thanks again Reptile! happy.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 9 January 2008 - 12:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Reptile, hope you had a nice christmas and new year! Just checking in on how those requests are going. Hope all is going well! sak.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 10 January 2008 - 09:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



sorry but I haven't got much free time left these days, they will be done when I will find some free time, really sorry sad.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 17 January 2008 - 08:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



That's okay, we all have a life outside of this! Just take your time and do it when you can. smile.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 30 January 2008 - 09:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Rocky, did you get his most recent tracks added to the page yet?
47. Season 3 Closing Theme (Ghost Ship Version)
48. The Wall - Soldiers' Theme
49. Bitter Harvest - Killing Road
50. Jerico Games - Eyrie Yearbook
51. Good Knight MacGyver - Lava Pit



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 31 January 2008 - 06:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



hmm now I really don't know if I have sent them to Rocky yet biggrin.gif
it was too bit confusing that time... Rocky please let me know, if you don't have them I will send them to you biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 31 January 2008 - 07:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



No I don't have them.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGirl
Posted: 2 February 2008 - 11:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 524
Joined: 3 May 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey, I've got a technical question I hope someone can answer.

How the heck do you "unzip" a ZIP file?? (Yes, I'm something of an idiot when it comes to computers, except for the basics. blink.gif )

I want to download the whole shebang, but I have no clue how to open it.

BTW, GREAT JOB, Reptile!! Thanks so much for doing this... this show had some of the best music ever, but it's so hard to find.



Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll