Personal MacGyver CD
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 2 February 2008 - 11:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



if you have windows XP or above you just treat it like a normal windows folder.

click to open it.. double click on the file to play it.

If you want to actually unzip the files, to say transfer onto Cd or something, then just right click on the zip file and choose the "extract all" option.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 4 February 2008 - 01:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



MacGyverfan717: I am sorry but if I am thinking the same music from "Mask of the Wolf" as you think than there is very little of that music in this episode and in every scene where that music plays the people are talking so the music isn't very hearable through people's conversation. Maybe you think another music (the music I think is the one that plays right after the opening theme (when the episode name shows up and Mac is driving his Jeep - the music stops right after Mac stops and get out of the car)

Actually if you go to the third chapter it plays for ahwile until MacGyver gets out of his jeep to see Jack holding his jaw. Thats the segment I was talking about, its a short track but hey its still apart of the MacGyver soundtrack.And I really enjoy the piece for some reason. jeep.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 12 February 2008 - 08:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I have another request Reptile. In the season 3 episode "Blow out" I like the segment when MacGvyer and Nikki go to that warehouse. Mac tells her to stay in the jeep. Once he gets out of the jeep, until he puts the paint bucket unde the car. That whole piece is really good music and would be well appreciated! Thanks again Reptile, and try and get those other tracks to Rocky soon! Thanks jeep.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 12 February 2008 - 10:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



QUOTE (MacGyverfan717 @ 11 February 2008 - 09:38 PM)
I have another request Reptile. In the season 3 episode "Blow out" I like the segment when MacGvyer and Nikki go to that warehouse. Mac tells her to stay in the jeep. Once he gets out of the jeep, until he puts the paint bucket unde the car. That whole piece is really good music and would be well appreciated! Thanks again Reptile, and try and get those other tracks to Rocky soon! Thanks jeep.gif

All right smile.gif Will try...
I have already uploaded all of the tracks I have to Rocky (so also those 5 which are missing in soundtrack) so now it's up to him when he will put them on the MOL smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 12 February 2008 - 11:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Those tracks are in the zip file.. but I haven't added them to the list yet.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 12 February 2008 - 02:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Ok thanks Reptile. And don't forget about my other request! The one in the season 3 episode "Mask of the wolf". Its the third chapter on the dvd if you include the opening theme as chapter one. Get all of the music until Mac is about to open his jeep door to go up to Jack and see whats wrong. Thanks again! And try and add those tracks to the page Rocky! The sooner the better! happy.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 12 February 2008 - 02:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



sorry, don't do demands.

It'll be done after I've finished the web site upgrades.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 12 February 2008 - 03:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



The new tracks are there in the big zip file if you really want to get at them right away. I just checked them out and they're sounding great, as always!
Thanks to Reptile for all his hard work. smile.gif

Anyway- for those who might prefer some individual files to download- here's a few contributions toward the MacGyver soundtrack. I've had these music pieces on my computer from a while back- I think someone else on here might have originally uploaded them before the big crash and all...
So I'm not totally sure where I got them from, but I've got some great music tracks from a couple of episodes- "The Gauntlet", "Trumbo's World", "Last Stand" and "Bushmaster", if anyone wants them. Here's the links. Enjoy! smile.gif cool.jpg sak.gif duct.gif MacG.gif





Admin note: The links have been removed due to the linked site having been closed down.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 12 February 2008 - 11:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



well I wasn't really demanding....but sorry if you took my comment the wrong way lol didn't mean anything by it! happy.gif But I will admit that when it comes to MacGyver music, I really enjoy hearing it and this is the only website with this big of a collection! Thanks to Reptile. So just take your time on that and I'm sure the site is going to be great once your done! (Not that it already isn't!) tongue.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 February 2008 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Patience is a virtue.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 13 February 2008 - 09:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



That it is.



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 14 February 2008 - 09:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Reptile, the tracks are sounding superb! I'm listening to the Ghost ship track and it sounds exactally how it does on my PC. NICE job! Also I have another request, I requested it before but I think we both forgot about it and it just came to mind! In the season 2 episode, "The wish child" its the end theme. It has a resemblence to the " Lost Love Part 2" Opening theme but different in its own way. Thanks again Reptile, with 51 tracks and growing, this soundtrack is going to be EXCELLENT! MacG.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 14 February 2008 - 09:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Sounds like there's been a little cutting in the lavapit track. Oh, well...

Do gotta a few other request like the finale of Lost Love part 1 and Legend of the Holy Rose part 1 and the escape from underneath the pendulum torture in part 2.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 14 February 2008 - 12:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



OK the new soundtracks are added to the page.

Looking at the stats below, I wonder if we've reached the stage where we should be starting to consider how much bigger we want this to get and also looking at exactly what we're adding?

Ideally I think we would all agree that this soundtrack should be representative of, and somewhat iconic of the MacGyver show, rather than just everyones personal requests.


Stats of interest:

Size of compressed soundtrack: 84 meg
Total size of sound track files: 191 meg
Total number of sound tracks: 51

Soundtrack page



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 15 February 2008 - 02:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Well at first I wouldn't mind if a few opening variations would be deleted like the German version. I don't need to hear "Mein naam is MacGyver" the whole time. The synths and koto versions are questionable. Need to hear it again before I'd say anything. Serenity's themes can be deleted with exception of the long version number 24. They're practically all the same. Also the Ugly Duckling track, The Prodigal introduction and numbers 41, 42, 43, 44 and 47 may be deleted for all I care.

QUOTE
Ideally I think we would all agree that this soundtrack should be representative of, and somewhat iconic of the MacGyver show, rather than just everyones personal requests.

Everyones personal requests already are iconic but I can understand we have to consider what we keep and what we can throw out.

If I think of iconic music I think more of the music which was used a lot in the first seasons during the action scenes, like when he fought Neilson in Nightmares. In For Love or Money it's used in full during the fight at the zoo.

The music that was used in his fight in Easy Target was used a lot in the 2nd season as well.

Also the more actual theme used in Serenity is something I think we can add. From the moment he falls a sleep till the moment he's about to enter the saloon.

Or the music from when Bitter Harvest opens as we see MacGyver driving the Nomad.

But I think we can also add music that was used only once. Those are usually better like when the sunboat was stolen in Passages is I think one of the best musical scores of the series and also the Humanity theme was impressive work.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 15 February 2008 - 08:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I wouldent delete tracks 43 or 47 becouse those are classic themes! Maybe if we sectioned off the soundtrack it would make it easier to manage. Like having a section for season one tracks only and so forth.



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 15 February 2008 - 09:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



The closing theme of Ghost Ship sounds to me exactly the same as the actual one. But I like your idea of making seperate smaller soundtrack pages instead of one big page. It might be more appealing.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 15 February 2008 - 02:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Really? I think it has alot more bass to it. It's my favorite theme! And thanks, I think it would make it alot easier to navigate.



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 19 February 2008 - 01:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Hey Reptile! I have yet another request! Last night I was watching the season four episode called, "The Outsiders". If you could get the end theme to that episode, I would apprieciate it!
Rocky, do you think it could be a possibility to section off the different seasons and put their specific music in the appropriate one? If you don't think it's a good idea, that's fine too, but I was simply suggesting that it would be easier to manage. Thanks again!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 19 February 2008 - 06:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I'm more concerned about the quality of the content than the size.

It does feel a little like this is becoming a personal recording service rather than a quality representation of the shows musical score.

We should probably have a few guidelines.. like if a track has a lot of talking over the top of it, it's probably no good for this project.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 19 February 2008 - 09:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Yea, no talking in the tracks! It takes away from the musical experiance!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 20 February 2008 - 03:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Well the lava pit is cut but doesn't really do anything good, takes aways of the music as well. But if Reptile is specialised in this there must be someone way to edit out the talking.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 20 February 2008 - 04:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



I am not specialised in this I am just interested in this.
I know some tricks and can control some very good applications.
But deleting talking parts (with the fact that background music will remain) is nearly impossible, especially in the soundtracks we are dealing with (sound from movie).
If you want to delete singing in music file, that can be done but you will still hear the sing in the background.
I tried to remove talking in these tracks, but after using all the tricks I know the result was just totally messed music and on the top of it, the talking WAS STILL THERE mad.gif

So I gave it up and just did remaining things to process the final track...



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 20 February 2008 - 11:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I think your work is great regardless! MacG.gif



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 21 February 2008 - 12:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



QUOTE (MacGyverfan717 @ 20 February 2008 - 01:49 PM)
I think your work is great regardless!  MacG.gif

Thanks, I appreciate that biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 21 February 2008 - 08:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



No problem, I mean it too. I love the music that is in the show and for you to take the time and put our requests in, is very thoughtful and unselfish! Thanks again man!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Posted: 21 February 2008 - 05:40 PM                                    
Quote Post





Posts: 0
Joined: --
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:All of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I downloaded the zip of all the songs, awesome, thanks !!!



 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 29 February 2008 - 10:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



How are those requests coming Reptile?



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted: 2 March 2008 - 04:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Earlier I said that I wanted you to get me the end theme to "The outsiders" If possible, could you change that to "Blood Brothers"? I got those mixed up. They sound alike but "Blood Brothers" sounds better. Thanks again Reptile!



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 2 March 2008 - 10:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



MacGyverfan717: sure smile.gif
it will be better to post a new reply with a list of all songs you want and aren't in the soundtrack yet, because now I am confused of what do you want and what don't (I even don't know right now which songs do you actually want), so just write them at once in a new post thx smile.gif
btw I am now graduating and preparing for university, so it takes lot of learning time...



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll