House Boat
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyver
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 02:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Yeah!!! Nice job! biggrin.gif

Looks like a nice range of pictures- from a range of seasons too.
And some shots from "High Control", where we see Earl Dent in MacGyver's bedroom upstairs during his getaway.
Seems like the upstairs part wasn't always shown very often. Other than "High Control", I can remember "MacGyver's Women" offhand- and that's about it. I'm sure there's probably other times- but I can't think of them right now.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 02:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 31 August 2007 - 02:42 PM)
ok the houseboat pictures are online now

My my my... haven't you been a busy little beaver. happy.gif Looks great! clapping.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 05:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif Excellent!! clapping.gif

I could remember where most of those pictures came from but not that last one. unsure.gif It looks like someone is jumping on Pete while another person looks on. Where is that from? It looks quite dramatic and like something I should be able to remember. Help please?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sodvest
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 12:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Cleveland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All of them!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  ---



Okay biggrin.gif let me start off by saying that you guys are **so** great!! I am totally into all of this. Lol - when I was younger, I wanted my parents to build a spiral staircase in our new house, just like Mac tongue.gif . Id stare at all the stuff he had in his house, just to see what was around.
Now Im jazzed because my dad let me have this Ferris wheel that he had in the first season apartment. You can see it in Prodigal.... and its just *out* of one of the pictures of the inside of the apartment.

user posted image



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 01:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I think I saw that in the opening scenes of Target MacGyver as well, when he's in his apartment hearing about the threat to his life. It's a little creepy, but I love how colorful it is!



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sodvest
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 01:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Cleveland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All of them!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  ---



QUOTE (MacsChick @ 1 September 2007 - 01:53 PM)
It's a little creepy, but I love how colorful it is!

laugh.gif heck yea its a little creepy! The toys back then seem to be.... wonder why.
And you are right about it being in that other epi; thanks happy.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 01:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 30 August 2007 - 07:42 PM)
ok the houseboat pictures are online now

Rock, I think you skipped one -- check #27 and #28. The thumbnail for #27 shows Mac in the brown bomber jacket with the spiral staircase and the sofa behind him, but it leads to a full-size image of Mac in the empty houseboat from "Hallowe'en Nights" -- a very noirish shot with the sun coming in through the vertical blinds. And the next thumbnail in the set is #29.

Not that anyone here is obsessive or anything.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sodvest
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 01:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Cleveland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All of them!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  ---



wow.... look how **huge** the microwave is on the house boat! Its so funny to see how different things are now.... even though the 80 were more fun.



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 02:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



All the gadgets were large and clunky by current standards -- and yet they were the slickest things around at the time. Take a look at the answering machine, not to mention the computer!

Here's another item that really gives me a nostalgic ripple: when they mention the Phoenix Foundation computers on the show . . . it's a mainframe.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sodvest
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 02:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Cleveland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All of them!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  ---



I know! Then it was all the newest, best stuff!
Back in the day I was excited cuz we were the first one on our street to have a VCR, I carried around a tape player and *never* had a computer or a pager/car phone (lol). Even without all this stuff I cant live without *now*, I think it was more fun back then then things are now wink.gif .



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 02:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 1 September 2007 - 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 30 August 2007 - 07:42 PM)
ok the houseboat pictures are online now

Rock, I think you skipped one -- check #27 and #28. The thumbnail for #27 shows Mac in the brown bomber jacket with the spiral staircase and the sofa behind him, but it leads to a full-size image of Mac in the empty houseboat from "Hallowe'en Nights" -- a very noirish shot with the sun coming in through the vertical blinds. And the next thumbnail in the set is #29.

Not that anyone here is obsessive or anything.

Is fixed now.

thanks


sak.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 02:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



It's strange how addicted we have all become to cell phones and computers (especially the Internet). Right now, I can't imagine what life was like without them, but when I get nostalgic I realize I had just as much fun (in some cases more fun) without them. Of course, I've never lived in a house without a computer. It's been a presence in the home since I was a child.



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 11:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacsChick @ 1 September 2007 - 03:59 AM)
It's strange how addicted we have all become to cell phones and computers (especially the Internet). Right now, I can't imagine what life was like without them, but when I get nostalgic I realize I had just as much fun (in some cases more fun) without them. Of course, I've never lived in a house without a computer. It's been a presence in the home since I was a child.

That's true. I miss my own computer more and more everyday, he's been in the store for the past six weeks now. While they said it would take about four weeks.

They said: 'We'll call you, when we hear something.' About a week and a half ago I went back to the store. They said that it's very strange problem and would take like another week or so. We're the first of September now and still nothing. If they don't call today I'll have look later on.

The thing is I'm alone and I don't have my own computer. I'm slowly getting sick of sitting in front of that television. I want my music back and I wanna write again and I want my old wallpaper back.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 11:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Amazing how attached and addicted to these things we have become, self included.



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 02:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Djeez, I so loved the house boat. Cannot put ym finger on why exactly. It had such a warm feeling to it. I would feel at home there.

That pic with the couch, I can picture myself snuggling down on that one...
*thoughts rushing through head*



 
                                                                     
Top
Sodvest
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 09:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Cleveland
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All of them!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  ---



QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 1 September 2007 - 11:50 PM)

That's true. I miss my own computer more and more everyday, he's been in the store for the past six weeks now.....

The thing is I'm alone and I don't have my own computer. I'm slowly getting sick of sitting in front of that television. I want my music back and I wanna write again and I want my old wallpaper back.

I totally know what you mean! Not to sound like a loser or anything, but the communications I make online to people that I know are way more meaningful then the bs-fairweather-friends I have close by! I dont know what Id do if I couldnt do research for a story whenever I felt like it, check my myspace page for the millionth time, answer messages from friends or read everyone else's fanfics! My computer (even though its broken and slow and crappy sometimes) is my doorway to the things I care about. wub.gif
Lol - wow, okay... *now* Im getting *sappy* about an inadimate object..... wheres my medication!



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 09:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Me)
I could remember where most of those pictures came from but not that last one. It looks like someone is jumping on Pete while another person looks on. Where is that from? It looks quite dramatic and like something I should be able to remember. Help please?

Do none of you know? I don’t believe that! unsure.gif Or are you just all not telling me. tongue.gif Meanies!
I will go and watch all the episodes with the houseboat and discover who is jumping on Pete and why. happy.gif


unsure.gif I may be some time.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 09:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I think they're ignoring you ratty.

Someone here must know where that scene is from.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 3 September 2007 - 12:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 2 September 2007 - 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (Me)
I could remember where most of those pictures came from but not that last one. It looks like someone is jumping on Pete while another person looks on. Where is that from? It looks quite dramatic and like something I should be able to remember. Help please?

Do none of you know? I don’t believe that! unsure.gif Or are you just all not telling me. tongue.gif Meanies!
I will go and watch all the episodes with the houseboat and discover who is jumping on Pete and why. happy.gif


unsure.gif I may be some time.

Children of Light.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 3 September 2007 - 05:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 2 September 2007 - 11:29 AM)
I think they're ignoring you ratty.

ohno-smiley.gif user posted image

QUOTE (My hero MacGyverGod!)
Children of Light.
thanks! I knew someone here would know. biggrin.gif The picture looked to me a little like it was MacGyver that was jumping on Pete's head and couldn't think why he would do that.
I've just watched the scene again.Its a bit violent. sad.gif Poor Pete doesn't only get jumped on but he gets kicked in the face! ohmy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNancy
Posted: 3 September 2007 - 03:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 39
Joined: 27 May 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: camper

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:The Legend of the Holy Rose
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Sheepy:

QUOTE
Djeez, I so loved the house boat. Cannot put ym finger on why exactly. It had such a warm feeling to it. I would feel at home there.

That pic with the couch, I can picture myself snuggling down on that one...
*thoughts rushing through head*


Hi All! sak.gif

Just popped in and saw all those Great pictures of Mac's houseboat. I too really Loved his houseboat. I agree with Sheepy. To me, it really had a warm feeling to it, much more than his other previous places he lived. I guess because the houseboat was more permanent than his apartment over that hardware store or the apartment he lived in that overlooked the beach. And even more than that place he lived in, in season 7 when they said Murdoc burned up his house. But I really loved the houseboat. To me it was a very special place and I too really loved that couch! It looked like something you could really snuggle up on. LOL We have this really BIG couch in our house that I Refuse to let my mom throw out. It really needs new covers and cushions, but it is a very comfortable couch and you can seat at least 4 or 5 people on it. My mom and I can even take naps on it together. She's at one end and I'm at the other. It's really long! So I can see why Mac has a very special couch that he likes. wink.gif I remember him getting mad at Jack for putting his dirty shoes on it . LOL That was funny!

I also saw all those Wonderful pictures you posted on your site Rocky of the houseboat. You did a great job posting the interior and exterior of the house. As many times as I have seen my MacGyver episodes I always see something different in his house. He seems to add some kind of decoration to it. Some little knick knack here and there. But it always seems to be a place he can come home to and relax! Someone mentioned that they liked that spiral staircase. I like it too. It seems to add character to the house. Not many people have those in their houses. LOL But I really like it in Mac's house.

I guess the only criticism I have about his houseboat, was that it was always so easy to break into. Of course in the case of Murdoc, he could break into any place if he wanted to get in bad enough. But Mac's houseboat was always so easy to break into. Seems like he would have had a couple of deadbolt locks on his door, and maybe even a burgular alarm in case someone broke in. Not to mention, that marina didn't seem to have a very tight security against people who didn't live there. hmm.bmp You would think whoever came to that marina would need some kind of pass or identity to verify that they actually lived there. But I guess back then they weren't too strict on who got past that gate. I guess just anyone could go in w/out an ID! As far as safety Mac's houseboat wasn't in a very safe location, but it was a really nice houseboat all the same. It was always one of my favorite places! smile.gif

Thanks again Rock for posting those pictures! smile.gif

Sincerely,
Nancy



"I'm a cliche'....Life's too short...I'll burn out soon enough. I don't need to expedite the process." RDA on E Entertainment.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 09:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I always thought the houseboat had a real log cabin feel to it. Probably because of all the bare wood, but I thin thats one of the attractions for me. I love log cabins, they have an earthy charm about them, which is certainly captured in the houseboat.

Even the outside of the house has a log cabin woodsy feel to it.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 29 September 2007 - 03:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yes, that's what I love about it. I love the whole design of it--it seems to have a nice, comfortable flow to it with the wood, the built-ins, and the sweeping curve of the spiral staircase. It's a very creative space for a very creative man. smile.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Berni
Posted: 31 October 2007 - 10:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 71
Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Austria
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:can't decide
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



I love that houseboat. It looks so comfortable and nice.

Like MacNancy I just can't understand why Mac made it so easy to break into the houseboat. I mean, he always used to construct things. So where is his home-made alarm system? No precautions at all? And a door that can be broken so easily?

Right, no alarm system could and would have stopped Murdoc from getting into the houseboat. But there could have been all sorts of burglars going in and out as they liked.

Thanks for the pictures, they are great. I didn't know that so many parts of the houseboat where shown in the series.

By the way, do you still need a floor plan of the houseboat? I've started drawing one, but it only contains the ground floor (with furniture) as I have no idea where bathroom and bedroom are located upstairs. It's just a draft and not very accurate by now but I might finish it in the next few days and maybe add some details.



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jess
Posted: 2 November 2007 - 08:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 19
Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: UAE
SAK owned: Wenger; black

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Too many to list.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Love the houseboat. a unique way to live for sure. and quite MacGyver-like. I'm a bit disappointed that they had Mac move, saying the boat burned down. (would've been much better if they used that as part of a story arc; and have one of the bad guys do it or something, instead of just mentioning it on screen that it burned down. but oh well.)



~ Jess

"The great thing about a map is that it gets you in and out of places in a lot of different ways" - MacGyver in 'Gauntlet'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 2 November 2007 - 09:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Yeah if they had to get rid of the houseboat they could have had Murdoc burn it down. laugh.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 3 November 2007 - 01:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



QUOTE
Like MacNancy I just can't understand why Mac made it so easy to break into the houseboat. I mean, he always used to construct things. So where is his home-made alarm system? No precautions at all? And a door that can be broken so easily?

Right, no alarm system could and would have stopped Murdoc from getting into the houseboat. But there could have been all sorts of burglars going in and out as they liked


I don't think MacGyver really had all that much worth stealing- other than a TV, microwave, VCR, and computer, etc.- but that's the kind of stuff any thief would take from any home. Perhaps MacGyver felt a bit more secure out at the marina. Besides, he doesn't seem to be the kind to be too attached to a lot of things- I'm sure with all his travelling, MacGyver's learned to be content with what he has in any situation (and of course, make the best of it!) smile.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 4 November 2007 - 11:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I did have Murdoc burn it down in one of my stories, and Jack removed all his stuff from the house boat before it happened, which would explain why so much of his stuff survived. Then later, I restored the house boat for other stories. Ah, the powers of imagination... rolleyes.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 4 November 2007 - 07:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacsChick @ 3 November 2007 - 04:48 PM)
I did have Murdoc burn it down in one of my stories, and Jack removed all his stuff from the house boat before it happened, which would explain why so much of his stuff survived.

I liked that story -- and the idea certainly worked for me!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 5 November 2007 - 12:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



In my first story, I had the house boat blown up.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll