Funny Yahoo Video featuring MacGyver, homemade MacGyver video
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
tandt14
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 01:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 194
Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Land of Confusion
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hi all! This video was on Yahoo.com's front page when I logged on this evening. It's funny. Yahoo MacGyver video



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 01:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Ha ha- that was funny! And a fun little tribute to The A-Team, MacGyver, Airwolf and Knight Rider (with David Hasselhoff!) biggrin.gif

yes- I love all those shows too- the '80s rules!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 02:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



the KITT animation was pretty kewl.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 02:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I was about to post this! Someone sent it to me last night! Ah, beaten to the punch again! Hee, hee! Greatness!



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGirl
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 09:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 524
Joined: 3 May 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



clapping.gif

That's a hoot! Thanks for posting.



Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll