Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Observatory
Oh boy! MacGyver has had quite a few girlfriends. (And yes, this is in the right forum.)
Let's see- Amy Austin shows up in the 1st. Season episode "Flame's End" as Mac's college girlfriend
He also seemed to strike up a relationship with Viktoria Tomanova in "The Enemy Within" (But I think it was more her coming on to him)
In Season 2, we meet Michelle "Mike" Forester in "Jack of Lies", who shows up again in Season 3 in "The Widowmaker"- but is really only a good friend of MacGyver's- though she probably wanted to be more than that.
Also, there's Mac's one-time fiancee Debra Easton in "The Road Not Taken" episode, who has since become a nun.
In Season 3, we see Lisa Kohler show up in "Lost Love" (Parts 1 and 2) as an old love of MacGyver's - but she winds up dead by the end of the episode.
I could also mention Penny Parker and Nikki Carpenter, but I think both were just friends for MacGyver and never anything more than that. Also, Kate Connolly, who shows up in "The Gauntlet" and "Friends" - and though they were close in "The Gauntlet", Kate's married to someone else in "Friends"
We also meet another old girlfriend, Karen, in "The Endangered"- I think she's from Mac's college days too.
Then to Season 4, where Natalie from "Gold Rush" was also apparently an old flame of his at one point.
No girlfriends from Season 5 that I can think of.
In Season 6, we get introduced to Maria Romburg in "The Wall", where she becomes MacGyver's girlfriend- briefly. Three episodes later, in "MacGyver's Women", we find out that she is going to Brazil on a special assignment for the Phoenix Foundation and we never hear from her again past that.
We meet MacGyver's high school sweetheart, Ellen Stewart Jerico in "Jerico Games"- Mac's moved on, but it seems she hasn't. And after having her husband killed, she tries to kill Mac, putting a damper on any possible further relationships.
And then in Season 7, we meet the most important of MacGyver's loves, as in "The Stringer" (series finale) we find out that Kate Malloy and MacGyver had a son together, named Sean Angus Malloy (SAM), who MacGyver meets up with in this episode and takes on fatherly duties.
That's all that I can think of right now. There may be others that MacGyver mentioned in passing that I've forgotten, but I think those are the main ones.
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Observatory
Okay- good catch, Loth.
I wasn't sure whether to list them, as I couldn't tell if they were supposed to have been boyfriend/girlfriend at one time or if they were just friends. I think for people like Penny Parker and Nikki Carpenter, they were definitely just friends.
And Amy Chandler was married (though separated, but got back with her husband by the end of the episode)- but I suppose she and Mac may have been going out somewhere in their past. Kinda hard to say since I don't think it was explicitly stated.
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
QUOTE (MacNymph @ 10 August 2007 - 02:48 PM)
The man was a slut-puppy in college.
If you ask me the girls were sticking to him like glue and he didn't like it.
There's also if you have seen Lost Treasure of Atlantis; Kelly Carson. She was in love with him when he was on adventure in Greece with his professor.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Posts: 374
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Gender: Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
I wonder if you should mention Deborah (from Negotiator and Unfinished Business). In the beginning... he thought he'd found a kindred spirit, but the relationship soured when she tried to kill him, and kept going downhill when later she used (and might have also killed) Pete and Jack to get to him again. It was sort of a love/hate relationship.
That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.
I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
QUOTE (Old Fan @ 10 August 2007 - 09:24 PM)
I wonder if you should mention Deborah (from Negotiator and Unfinished Business). In the beginning... he thought he'd found a kindred spirit, but the relationship soured when she tried to kill him, and kept going downhill when later she used (and might have also killed) Pete and Jack to get to him again. It was sort of a love/hate relationship.
By the end of The Negotiator she looked at him as if she really loved him. In Unfinished Business she seemed to have doubts in killing him by remembering that romantic moment at the fireplace. But like she said, she wanted to look him in the eye to see for mutual feelings but then she still would be able to pull to trigger and she nearly did so.
It's a relationship you can say: could've worked under different circumstances.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Posts: 15
Joined: 6 Aug 2007
Gender: Male
Country: Europe
SAK owned: Swiss Champ
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
You had to guess this topic would be started by a woman!
In the episode with the Russian guy who had visions, I think he says to MacGyver after Nikki jumps from the baloon in parachute that they'd end up together...
Posts: 374
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Gender: Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
I always liked that episode (GX-1). With Nikki believing in Starkoss's abilities and Mac vehemently denying any such power exists, there is conflict immediately between the two. And because of Starkoss' accessment of Mac's personal problems (his guilt about his mother) and his possible future involvement with Nikki, he certainly does throw Mac off balance for a moment. That didn't happen too often. And, it's the classic by-the-book approach (usually Nikki) vs, seat-of-the-pants approach (usually Mac). This time the roles were reversed. Interesting. I would have liked to have seen more of Nikki... ah well........
That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.
I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)