Mac Gyver Multitool
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
pluto
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 04:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 5
Joined: 17 Aug 2007
Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



If there had been multitools back in the 80's, do you think Mac -gyver would have carried a multitool or still the good old SAK? sak.gif open.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 06:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



The Swiss Army Knife IS a multi-tool! biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 06:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyver @ 16 August 2007 - 03:15 PM)
The Swiss Army Knife IS a multi-tool! biggrin.gif

I think Pluto means the kind that has pliers, a fork, a ruler, a hammer...

My best bet is that the answer is 'no', as evidenced by the very simple SAK model he favoured. He found the tool that worked best for him in the biggest number of scenarios and permitted him to travel light.

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 08:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



He would have still used a SAK because it fits easily into his pockets. As already mentioned it's light, but has multiple functions.

I think this is why SAKs are still preferred over other kinds of multi tools.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 10:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



SAK.

For the reasons above. I am a proponent of the simplicity view. I carry a simple Tinker. My SAK history is Recruit (RIP), Huntsman, Tinker. My favorite is Tinker. All the way. Still have my Huntsman, but ya just can't beat a Tinker. My huband carries a much more complicated model SAK (Cybertool, I believe) with more tools. It doesn't have any that I can't live without, and it is much bulkier and clumsy in a pocket, etc. So, SAK for Mac. Most multi-tools would be too bulky.

All the way.

SAK.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 10:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



In pulling out my very shiny, only carried briefly Huntsman, I compare it to the Tinker in my pocket.

Tinker-small blade, large blade, bottle opener/wire stripping tool/large regular screwdriver, can opener/little regular screwdriver, tweezers, toothpick, keyring, reamer, phillip's screwdriver.

Hunstman-as above, but add saw, scissors, corkscrew, hook, and minus the Phillips screwdriver. In my life, there is the flaw of this knife. I need the Phillips. And the adds are not things I need.

Oh, Tinker, how I love thee...

biggrin.gif



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 11:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 16 August 2007 - 05:04 PM)
I think this is why SAKs are still preferred over other kinds of multi tools.

I know that I have yet to find a multi-tool that has the resiliency and strength of a SAK.

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 11:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (jackwabbit @ 16 August 2007 - 06:56 PM)
Oh, Tinker, how I love thee...

biggrin.gif

I love my (Super) Tinker, too, but it has one flaw--it needs a square head no 2 screw driver in addition to the flat head and the Phillips!!!

The most used tool on my SAK is the scissors. Loooooove my scissors. :-)

My only complaint about the Super Tinker is that it doesn't have the cork screw. Not that I'd open wine with one, but GKM taught me that a SAK makes a fine handle when screwed into something. :-)

I still haven't replaced my Super Tinker and I think that one of the main reasons is that I'm having a hard time finding a knife with both scissors AND corkscrew and all the other gizmos I actually use with minimum junk I don't need.

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 11:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



See, I don't ever want scissors. I just use my blade. Odd, isn't it? The ironies and differences in life? That's what makes it fun, though.

By the way, I LOVE your sig, Mac!!! I have thought of similar things many times.

Ok, every time I see the end credits to MacGyver.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 12:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (jackwabbit @ 16 August 2007 - 08:34 PM)
See, I don't ever want scissors. I just use my blade. Odd, isn't it? The ironies and differences in life? That's what makes it fun, though.

My most used tool after the scissors is the Phillips screwdriver, but the blade gets its fair share of the action!

QUOTE
By the way, I LOVE your sig, Mac!!!


biggrin.gif

I swear that some eps of Stargate must have given RDA a nasty case of déjà-vu!

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 12:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 16 August 2007 - 09:12 PM)
I swear that some eps of Stargate must have given RDA a nasty case of déjà-vu!

Especially when they used some of the props used in MacGyver...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 01:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 16 August 2007 - 09:25 PM)
Especially when they used some of the props used in MacGyver...

Such as?

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 01:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Well, I can only think of one offhand, but the MacGyver episode with Theresa Saldana, The Treasure of Manco had that golden (looked like) crown, also showed up in a S6 episode, I think.

There's more... I actually have them all written down for my website, and when I unpack my papers, I'll share.

Apparently they (the writer, directors, fellow castmates, etc...) were always pulling pranks about the MacGyver years on RDA.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 02:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I can't remember where, but I seem to recall that Shanks once said Rick wanted to be enshrined in the 'Museum of the Mullett'. Hee, hee!

Well, if there is such a place, or ever will be, it would a travesty if he wasn't!



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 03:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (jackwabbit @ 16 August 2007 - 11:17 PM)
...but I seem to recall that Shanks once said Rick wanted to be enshrined in the 'Museum of the Mullett'.  Hee, hee!

Well, I always thought he had the best mullet around, even for a man his age.

My SAK is so old, the blade has worn down to half from sharpening it. I tried a multi-tool, but it's just not the same. But the choices! Egads! I can't make up my mind. We go camping, fishing, hubby still hikes... I even use it to repair my wheelchair.

The least used tool is the corkscrew... 'though I used it to drill a small hole in hard soil for a tent stake once.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 03:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



So is mine. My corckscrew broke off, my pincers and toothpick lost and the red cover is gone.

I've been in store looking for SAK's. Some of them are really expensive.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 12:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



On the site now.. looks like I'm going with the Outrider. Not too much, and it'll still fit in my pocket. And... not too pricey.

But WOW! They've upped the selection a tad. You should take a look again...
http://www.swissarmy.com/



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 01:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Congrats! It's a special day when you get a new SAK. Sad, but sweet.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 01:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 16 August 2007 - 11:46 PM)
My SAK is so old, the blade has worn down to half from sharpening it.

surprise.gif You sharpen your SAK?!

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 01:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 19 August 2007 - 09:48 PM)
surprise.gif You sharpen your SAK?!

You don't? ohmy.gif

Bad pic, but it shows how much shorter it is... I got this SAK 25 years ago. It's older than my kid...

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/1668/220356zy2.jpg



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 01:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (jackwabbit @ 19 August 2007 - 09:36 PM)
Congrats! It's a special day when you get a new SAK. Sad, but sweet.

So true... but it'll get passed on to my son until he decides to get himself a new one.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 01:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 16 August 2007 - 08:25 PM)
Especially when they used some of the props used in MacGyver...

The Headpiece of Manco was used in the episode when SG-1 was helping those guys who they thought had crashlaned their cargo ship, but were actually escaped convicts (the treasure Daniel shows them to lure them)

And I may be completely mistaken, but the first time I saw the command crystal for a DHD, I thought ... "OMG, its the Holy Rose!" happy.gif

I'm sure there's more... hmm.bmp



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 02:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 19 August 2007 - 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 16 August 2007 - 08:25 PM)
Especially when they used some of the props used in MacGyver...

The Headpiece of Manco was used in the episode when SG-1 was helping those guys who they thought had crashlaned their cargo ship, but were actually escaped convicts (the treasure Daniel shows them to lure them)

And I may be completely mistaken, but the first time I saw the command crystal for a DHD, I thought ... "OMG, its the Holy Rose!" happy.gif

I'm sure there's more... hmm.bmp

I knew it was a S6 ep. I STILL haven't found my list. sad.gif

I remember that Amanda Tapping was SUPPOSED to be humming the MacGyver theme in the elevator scene in S7, but she flubbed it.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 03:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 19 August 2007 - 09:44 PM)
I remember that Amanda Tapping was SUPPOSED to be humming the MacGyver theme in the elevator scene in S7, but she flubbed it.

If you listen very carefully, at the end of 'Paradise Lost' (the ep when O'Neill and Maybourne are trapped on that deserted moon together) as the picture fades out and just before the ending credits, they play the 'MacGyver' refrain. I've listened to it over and over, and I'm convinced!

And in the ep 'It's Good To Be King', wasn't Maybourn's little orcestra supposed to be attempting to play the MacGyver theme? They mangle it so much that I can't tell listening to it... laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 01:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 20 August 2007 - 12:24 AM)
If you listen very carefully, at the end of 'Paradise Lost' (the ep when O'Neill and Maybourne are trapped on that deserted moon together) as the picture fades out and just before the ending credits, they play the 'MacGyver' refrain.  I've listened to it over and over, and I'm convinced!

And in the ep 'It's Good To Be King', wasn't Maybourn's little orcestra supposed to be attempting to play the MacGyver theme?  They mangle it so much that I can't tell listening to it...  laugh.gif

Geez, and I thought they were playing the Stargate theme... huh.gif

And ARGGGH! Paradise Lost was on this morning, but I had turned volume down. I'll just have to *sigh* watch it again... I know... it's such an effort. tongue.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 01:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*calms the trtl with gentle head-pats*

It's just a few notes, very short, just before the regular ending music and credits.

What a great episode, though... not too painful to have to watch again!

On the subject of SAKs though...

I have a Camper, though I wish now that I'd gotten one with scissors... though the tweezers have come in very handy a couple of times now! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 03:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I sharpen my SAK, too. Why wouldn't you?

As for Paradise Lost, well, I guess I'll have to go and watch the very end now on DVD over my lunch break. I haven't watched that episode since April 29, 2007. Yes, I know the day. Long story. Guess it's time to crack it open again.

Sigh...the MOST beautiful episode of SG-1 that has ever been made, that.

Sigh...



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 04:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Yeah... one of my favorites. And they showed the headpeice on one the eps (Forsaken) this morning. happy.gif

One of the certificates in Gen. Jack O'Neill's office was signed by A. MacGyver...

...and I wonder how many SAK's RDA has recieved since the beginning of MacGyver? hmm.bmp



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 11:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



So, I did it. I listened to the relevant part. Didn't watch the ep, though. That will have to wait (come soon, Becky!!!). And, yes, I agree. Mac music. Most definitely.

Or so I choose to belive, and none can change my mind. biggrin.gif



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 12:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (jackwabbit @ 20 August 2007 - 07:21 PM)
Or so I choose to belive, and none can change my mind. biggrin.gif

Fun, isn't it? To be fandemoniously stubborn? laugh.gif

My RW friends have learned not to call me on my Mac and My Stargate... they've never won an argument yet! cool.jpg



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll