Top 10 Home-made MacGyverisms
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
KiwiTek
Posted: 26 April 2013 - 10:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



LifeHacker have put out this list of their favorite Top 10 home-made MacGyver tricks.

I assume this is from their weekly MacGyver challenges that they run, but they don't specify either way.

Top 10 Awesome MacGyver tricks




 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 27 April 2013 - 01:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I loved this! Thanks for sharing! biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted: 27 April 2013 - 04:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's one thing about MacG.gif isms, once you see them, you think "Of course that would work. Why didn't I think of that?"



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Drawz
Posted: 28 April 2013 - 04:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 155
Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Chicago
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Observatory



I've heard of and used the toothpick trick before, but the rubber-band idea is a new one on me. Now I want to find a stripped screw to try it out.



"Never go anywhere without a knife."
~L.J.G.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 28 April 2013 - 06:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



A good thing about MacG.gif isms is that there is always an endless supply of them. biggrin.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 29 April 2013 - 02:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Drawz @ 27 April 2013 - 11:05 PM)
I've heard of and used the toothpick trick before, but the rubber-band idea is a new one on me. Now I want to find a stripped screw to try it out.

LOL! Same here biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll