What happined to the other vehicles?
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 October 2007 - 10:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



In season 7 we only ever see MacGyver driving his jeep. What happened to his other vehicles?
Obviously he didn't have space for them at his new loft... but we never see them parked outside like we did at the houseboat... so what happened to them?

I don't even think they get mentioned at all.. do they?




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 October 2007 - 10:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Maybe it was one of those old clunkers that started the fire at the marina. ohmy.gif laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 6 October 2007 - 10:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



I'm pretty sure they are all seen parked together in "The Stringer"- but I may be wrong. Of course, perhaps MacGyver sold them after the fire in order to help recoup some of his losses.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 October 2007 - 12:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



MacGyver's Jeep is parked next to the Pick up truck in Serenity. But the three vehicles are never shown together. Probably stalled in a garage somewhere.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 6 October 2007 - 12:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Well, that makes sense too.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 October 2007 - 04:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



could be.. but why don't we see them at all in season 7?

QUOTE (MacGyver @ 6 October 2007 - 12:22 PM)
I'm pretty sure they are all seen parked together in "The Stringer"- but I may be wrong.

Theres no sign of the other vehicles at all in the stringer episode



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 8 October 2007 - 08:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I don't see Mac getting rid of the cars unless it was for a good cause. Sentimental value.

Too bad we had limited views of the truck. I'm a sucker for classic cars and that one was nice!

Didn't he have access to the bottom portion of that building? It was a big enough area to stash two cars and a hog...




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 8 October 2007 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Hmm- don't we see the lower part of the building in "Split Decision" when Earl Dent and MacGyver do the boxing training? May want to recheck that one.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 8 October 2007 - 08:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



yeah we do see it.. but theres only the jeep there.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MACGYVERISMYDAD
Posted: 9 October 2007 - 03:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 481
Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Exec. Wenger

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I always thought maybe he kept them in a storage area or maybe even in the foundation parking area. Just imagine seeing a parking lot with macgyver written on the spots reserved for his cars lol



Now technically I'm driving a stolen car following a kidnapping... and I didn't even get to have my first cup of coffee. (Mac)
Your burning hot MacGyver... And so is Pete! ! (Murdoc)
Does anyone have a knife?? Yes...it has lots of different blades (Macgyver music plays while mac examines the knief) ...I know
Why are you taking your pants off?? You got a better idea? I'm still trying to figure out what yours is!!

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGirl
Posted: 10 October 2007 - 10:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 524
Joined: 3 May 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 8 October 2007 - 08:43 AM)

Too bad we had limited views of the truck. I'm a sucker for classic cars and that one was nice!


Me too! I also went gaga for that Nomad... mmm, wouldn't I love to have one of those.



Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 10 October 2007 - 12:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I wonder what happened to the classic cars? Usually the studio owns them or they're for some promotion, but I've never seen in any other production again. Not that I see every movie and TV show that came out of Canada... but... hmm.bmp



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll