Pete's middle name
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacBeth
Posted: 29 November 2007 - 02:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to find out if it was ever established what Pete Thornton's middle name was. The 'Background Bible' used David, but did a middle name ever appear in the series itself -- on a passport, computer file, etc.?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 29 November 2007 - 04:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



hmm- I don't know if it ever has. Interesting question- let's see if we can find MacGyver's middle name while we're at it. laugh.gif
(just kidding- I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one.)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 29 November 2007 - 04:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (MacGyver @ 29 November 2007 - 05:21 PM)
let's see if we can MacGyver's middle name while we're at it.

He's lucky to have a first name! laugh.gif

I'm just trying to recall ever seeing any files or records of Pete. I know we have some official records for Nikki and MacGyver, but I can't recall ever seeing anything on Pete.

I guess in a pinch we could go with the background bible version, it's a semi official document for the show.

I keep thinking there is a scene somewhere with bad guys pouring over some information about Pete as they plan to use him as a way to get at MacGyver.. but it might just be my imagination.

Any scenes where Pete had to show identification?

Hmm... very good question.

MacG.gif



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 29 November 2007 - 05:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Perhaps in "Friends" or "Hind-Sight"? Pete had to sign off on MacGyver's resignation letter in "Friends"- and Pete had his own resignation letter he wanted MacGyver to turn in during the "Hind-Sight" episode. Perhaps a closeup of one of these letters might reveal Pete's middle name?
That's all I can think of at the moment. But I'm also positive somewhere along the line Pete flashed some ID to someone- a closeup there would probably do the trick. If I can just think of an episode... hmm- does Mac find just Pete's fishing hat in "Unfinished Business" or also his ID? I'm thinking maybe he does find the ID- but I may be wrong.

"The Human Factor" is also coming to mind with all the security precautions and all- but again, I'm not positive that Pete's middle name was revealed.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 29 November 2007 - 05:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



user posted image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 29 November 2007 - 06:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Is that shot from "Hind-Sight"?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 29 November 2007 - 06:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



no its from Unfinished business. Is there one in hind-site?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 30 November 2007 - 03:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



No, I doubt it. I meant to say "Unfinished Business" to begin with. laugh.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll