Disclaimer      
All images in these galleries are copyright of their owners and may not be copied, re-presented or used in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective owner of the work.

Please read the Gallery Rules before posting your images.
     

MacGyver, General MacGyver related images
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacsChick
Posted: 6 March 2009 - 03:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Those are cool! I wish I could snag one of those signs! smile.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 March 2009 - 09:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Cool! ohmy.gif



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 7 March 2009 - 09:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I just found this picture while surfing around. It looks like it's been leeched from ebay, so I don't know who the actual author of the picture is. But I've got a sneaking suspicion that it belongs to one of our members, so if it's yours let me know so I can credit accordingly.

user posted image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 8 March 2009 - 03:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



This sketch was done by Nadir Balan for a Yale University play prop.

It's interesting that it's always this same image which is used for sketching.

user posted image
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 8 March 2009 - 03:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



laugh.gif Just found this floating around the net.

Attached Image
Attached Image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 3 April 2009 - 12:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 8 March 2009 - 03:11 PM)
This sketch was done by Nadir Balan for a Yale University play prop.

It's interesting that it's always this same image which is used for sketching.

user posted image
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License

wow he did a wonderful job.



 
                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 3 April 2009 - 01:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rocky)
It's interesting that it's always this same image which is used for sketching.

Well, the source photo is easy to find online; it's nice and clear, not too dark, sharp focus, and pretty easy to work from -- 3/4 profile, good composition, no radical foreshortening or anything like that.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SMeeceymouse
Posted: 5 April 2009 - 04:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
******

Posts: 850
Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I found this picture of RDA that I had cut out of the local newspaper back in the 80's when I had a big time crush on him. I'm surprised that I've kept it all these years. Hope everyone enjoys.

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 5 April 2009 - 05:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



nice. ^^



 
                                                                     
Top
SMeeceymouse
Posted: 5 April 2009 - 06:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
******

Posts: 850
Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I had that picture hidden in a dictonary of course under the "M"s. sak.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 5 April 2009 - 11:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I just found this image by someone called PhantomBladeV18.


user posted image





Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 9 April 2009 - 12:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



very cool picture.



 
                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 9 April 2009 - 12:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



hear are a few of artwork i did of MacGyver.

user posted image

user posted image (Younger MacGyver.)

injoy ^^



 
                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 9 April 2009 - 01:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Nice! You should check out ghostdoll's art in the fanfic art section--her drawings are very similar. smile.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 10 April 2009 - 02:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



thank you, I have and i even faved them on her DA page, ^^



 
                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 10 April 2009 - 12:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm sure she'd be happy to hear that! smile.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 15 April 2009 - 11:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sure she will biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
SMeeceymouse
Posted: 17 April 2009 - 04:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
******

Posts: 850
Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I was doing some research for Halloween Knights and the truck that Mac was driving. It's a 1940 Chevy, but I couldn't find out really where the spare tire was. But found this beautiful picture. The gentleman did a off frame restoration and has many more pictures of these beautiful trucks. Check them out.


The site is http://www.1940Chevypickup(URL)

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 18 April 2009 - 01:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm thinking the spear tire would go in the back of the truck bed.



 
                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 18 April 2009 - 01:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



i found this website while looking for MacGyver pictures, this site has alot from MacGyver and other things RDA has done.
enjoy ^^

RDA Photo's



 
                                                                     
Top
SMeeceymouse
Posted: 18 April 2009 - 03:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
******

Posts: 850
Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Beachbead @ 18 April 2009 - 01:54 AM)
I'm thinking the spear tire would go in the back of the truck bed.

I thought so too, and I've seen truck with the spare tire sticking out to where you can see it. But I looked at the truck from MacGyver and it had a wooden tool box type thing in the back of it. But you've got to admit it is a beautiful truck. happy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 18 April 2009 - 05:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



i would love to have a truck like that but I love my jeep.



 
                                                                     
Top
SMeeceymouse
Posted: 18 April 2009 - 06:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
******

Posts: 850
Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I had a Suzuki Samuri, that when I ran rescue I caught heck for. It was a tough little thing. Got me to and from work during the blizzards of 1996 and my mom to chemo. I called it Bugy2. I had a 1986 GEO Tracker that I named The Bugy and it was dark blue. Both had the spare tires on the back.
We sold the Samuri for a 2 door Jeep Cherokee and it was blue like my Samuri and GEO Tracker. Now I drive a Ford Escape that is red. sak.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 18 April 2009 - 07:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler it's dark blue.



 
                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 1 May 2009 - 04:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



user posted image



 
                                                                     
Top
banlu
Posted: 18 June 2009 - 09:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 98
Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: The sunny south
SAK owned: Classic SD

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Strictly Business and The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Saw this when looking for MacGyver pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theambientimage/3081764930

Someone in Amsterdam actually has the MacGyver logo on their window box!

banlu



A hug from Mac seemed to cure almost anything ~sigh~

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 June 2009 - 10:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Hmm.. I wonder how they came to have that?

It looks kinda official. hmm.bmp



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 18 June 2009 - 12:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



could it be there last name?



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 June 2009 - 12:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



no I mean official as in it looks like the official MacGyver trademark name, like it's from the studio or something.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
macsgirl1
Posted: 18 June 2009 - 02:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
***

Posts: 183
Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Perhaps a dedicated MacGyver fan.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (14) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll