Disclaimer      
All images in these galleries are copyright of their owners and may not be copied, re-presented or used in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective owner of the work.

Please read the Gallery Rules before posting your images.
     

MacGyver, General MacGyver related images
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacsLegacyLiveForever
Posted: 15 September 2011 - 11:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: Minnesota, USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Eagles, Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Beachbead @ 23 July 2010 - 09:00 AM)
found this one over Ricks fan site.
Ricks fan site

user posted image

Aaaawwwwww. happy.gif



"I guess the way you look at the world depends on where you are. From up here it looked like a pretty nice place."

"When I was a kid, my grandfather used to say to me that ... a fellow's life wasn't worth mentioning if he hadn't shared it with some folks along the way."

"Goodbye, Grandpa."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsLegacyLiveForever
Posted: 15 September 2011 - 11:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: Minnesota, USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Eagles, Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Beachbead @ 30 October 2009 - 06:35 AM)
user posted image

Loooove it! happy.gif



"I guess the way you look at the world depends on where you are. From up here it looked like a pretty nice place."

"When I was a kid, my grandfather used to say to me that ... a fellow's life wasn't worth mentioning if he hadn't shared it with some folks along the way."

"Goodbye, Grandpa."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsLegacyLiveForever
Posted: 15 September 2011 - 11:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: Minnesota, USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Eagles, Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Beachbead @ 29 October 2009 - 07:30 AM)
user posted image

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif



"I guess the way you look at the world depends on where you are. From up here it looked like a pretty nice place."

"When I was a kid, my grandfather used to say to me that ... a fellow's life wasn't worth mentioning if he hadn't shared it with some folks along the way."

"Goodbye, Grandpa."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsLegacyLiveForever
Posted: 15 September 2011 - 11:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: Minnesota, USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Eagles, Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Beachbead @ 18 November 2009 - 12:07 PM)
user posted image

Aaww this pic make me sad & happy at the same time. sad.gif smile.gif



"I guess the way you look at the world depends on where you are. From up here it looked like a pretty nice place."

"When I was a kid, my grandfather used to say to me that ... a fellow's life wasn't worth mentioning if he hadn't shared it with some folks along the way."

"Goodbye, Grandpa."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsLegacyLiveForever
Posted: 15 September 2011 - 11:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: Minnesota, USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Eagles, Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Beachbead @ 27 January 2010 - 03:42 PM)
user posted image

WOW biggrin.gif Awesome pic. happy.gif



"I guess the way you look at the world depends on where you are. From up here it looked like a pretty nice place."

"When I was a kid, my grandfather used to say to me that ... a fellow's life wasn't worth mentioning if he hadn't shared it with some folks along the way."

"Goodbye, Grandpa."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MCGYVR
  Posted: 13 October 2012 - 07:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 39
Joined: 4 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Holy Grail
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



YET ANOTHER photo from my MacGyver related item collection...



Attached Image
Attached Image



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 13 January 2013 - 02:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Took these screencaps and thought I'd share 'em because they bring a smile to my face. Click to enlarge the photo... and feel free to take 'em or do whatever. Enjoy!

Season 4, Brainwashed
user posted image

Season 6, Faith, Hope and Charity
user posted image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 22 February 2013 - 10:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Here's a brain teaser for you.

Which episode were they filming when this picture was taken on set?

user posted image




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mela_007
Posted: 23 February 2013 - 09:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 346
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Was it "The Wish Child"?



"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 8 March 2013 - 04:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Just decided to be random,
One of my many screenshots:

Attached Image
Attached Image



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 8 March 2013 - 06:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mela_007 @ 23 February 2013 - 10:25 AM)
Was it "The Wish Child"?

I'm thinking it's probably a 3rd season episode?




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mela_007
Posted: 9 March 2013 - 02:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 346
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think you're right Kiwi. I have been watching through the series and am just now in the 4th season and I know I've seen that shirt recently in an episode. However, I am having trouble placing it me and now it's bugging me. unsure.gif

Plus I agree about the 3rd season, the hair style is right for season 3 as well. MacG.gif



"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 9 March 2013 - 11:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



@Kiwitek - Back from the Dead?




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Mela_007
Posted: 9 March 2013 - 11:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 346
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'll bet you are right Jedi. I just saw that ep recently and with the wooden crates behind RDA it could be the "cannery" area.



"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 9 March 2013 - 01:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 9 March 2013 - 12:24 PM)
@Kiwitek - Back from the Dead?

I think your right. smile.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 15 March 2013 - 08:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image




 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 21 March 2013 - 11:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 7 June 2013 - 08:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



So, I logged into Facebook today and found this on my homepage from "Things From Another World" facebook page (LINK). They didn't credit who drew it, but I did get a laugh and wanted to share seeing our favorite hero is included. happy.gif It's rather big, so I uploaded it to my photobucket account, so just click on the image to make it bigger. Enjoy! smile.gif

user posted image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 7 June 2013 - 10:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah there's a thread in here somewhere already discussing that picture. wink.gif I think it's in the Houseboat forum? I'll have a look when I get back and link it.








 
PM                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 9 June 2013 - 08:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Yesterday I saw this in a pedestrial underpass.

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 9 June 2013 - 09:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



laugh.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 10 July 2013 - 08:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I made this just now, I don't know why, or even why I posted it here, but I did. MacG.gif

FYI, I only put my name on things I've changed in any way.

Attached Image
Attached Image



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 11 July 2013 - 01:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oo, I love that, Aussie!!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 11 July 2013 - 11:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Oh thank you. *bows*
Came up with that all by myself...



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 11 July 2013 - 06:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Aww! smile.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 12 July 2013 - 01:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



That is very cute. lol He has one of the most disarming smiles I've ever seen. Very nice Aussie. happy.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 12 July 2013 - 07:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Thank you all, very much. biggrin.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 30 July 2013 - 05:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



So, I was watching Out in the Cold last night, and I got to the scene where MacGyver is talking to Pete about his potato alarm clock (which is one of my favorite scenes in the series, mind you). I NEVER noticed this before, but it was so cute, I had to share. Its a cup next to his alarm clock, you see it when he's setting it. I have NO idea what it says on the side though.

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacCat
Posted: 3 August 2013 - 05:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 93
Joined: 1 Aug 2013
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 15 March 2013 - 08:14 PM)
user posted image


Wow, that is one cool book. MacG.gif
I wonder that in what schools did they use it - I'd need to dig up some info on that one.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 10 August 2013 - 03:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



MacGyver tattoo on the leg of a Finnish fan.

user posted image
Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/BaconIsMagic




 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (14) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll