Just Dropping in Again
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacsChick
Posted: 12 May 2008 - 09:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey guys! I thought I would let you know that I got my computer back! happy_dance.gif It still needs a few things tweaked on it before it is fully up and running, though (I'm at my mom's house again to celebrate Mother's Day where I bring you this update). I'm having an I.T. guy at work finish up work on it, and I'm hoping by the end of this week I will be back from this forced hiatus with a new story! Keep your fingers crossed, as Mac would say! biggrin.gif wink.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 12 May 2008 - 09:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Welcome back! (in so much as you are back laugh.gif )

We missed you! happy_dance.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 12 May 2008 - 10:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Thanks! I will, with luck, be posting regularly again soon! biggrin.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 12 May 2008 - 12:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



MacsChick!!!!
*glomps*
I've missed you!!!!! *cries dramatically*
;_; At the same time, is somehow good you haven't been around since I would be sending you emails and reading your stories and I really should be finishing this stupid tesis of mine. Heck. I'm gonna start a "make tesis" business one of these days. I'll charge and people can do whatever they love to instead of doing college tesis!! >_<



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll