Hello! I'm at the parent's house again to fill you in on what's happening with my computer. They said that they have to restore the hard drive, which means I might lose some of my stories that I didn't back up

, but it could have been worse. The whole thing could have crashed the way my old one did--I couldn't even boot it up and had to buy a new one (the one that now has issues).

After reading your comments in my previous post, I might have my I.T. friends at work look at it when I get it back in case anything else unusual happens. They are a lot more straightforward about technical problems than some of these stores, that's for sure. I now wish I had taken it to them first, but I didn't want to bother them at work. They told me I could bring it in and they would work on it after hours, though if I need it--they're so sweet.

Anyway, I should have it back and operational soon--and I'm still alive.

I had to take a break from my writing, not just because of the computer but also because right after my computer got sick, so did I--I had a major cold all last week. I'm feeling much better now, but it never ends sometimes...
I'm glad that my stories are still posted here and that fine, wonderful people like ghostdoll have them in their files so I can retrieve them. Last time, my old hard drive crashed and this site crashed at about the same time, and I lost all my old stories from then.

You can always try to rewrite them, the way I did with Jungle Paradise, but sometimes, they're never the same.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
--Henry David Thoreau
brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver