I'm BACK!
I just looked in my email box and discovered 287 (WOW!) reminder messages from MO, so I thought I'd better check in.
I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS (...and gals!!!)
Let's see... Thank you for the folks that checked up on me. I really appreciate it... especially when I was so sick. The emails put a smile on my face when I was feeling really down. Thanks! You're all great bunch of people, truly.
My little sister is finally okay. She lost 70% of function of the new kidney with the blood clot, but she's finally off of the clot buster medicine and doing just fine. Yay!
My son turned 21 (I feel old... waah!) and hubby just had his 50th. I had to tease hubby though, 'cause he recieved his AARP application in the mail. I just told him to think of the benefits. Hey! We can use any discounts we can get, right?
So, I'm going to "wander around", check out the fanfic, see about the new movie talks, and revel in all things MacGyver!
the trtl...