My Birthday!, Birthday Message
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacNancy
Posted: 7 June 2008 - 12:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 39
Joined: 27 May 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: camper

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:The Legend of the Holy Rose
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Hi All! word2.png
I was checking some mail and saw a really nice birthday message from everyone here on MacGyveronline. My birthday is not until the 22nd of this month, but I just wanted to thank everyone for wishing me a Very Happy Birthday! Thanks So Much for your Very Nice message! biggrin.gif I would also like to wish everyone else who is having a birthday this month a Very Happy Birthday! Hope you have a Great Birthday too! And many more to come! biggrin.gif partyblow.gif party.gif

Sincerely,
Nancy Smith



user posted image



"I'm a cliche'....Life's too short...I'll burn out soon enough. I don't need to expedite the process." RDA on E Entertainment.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 June 2008 - 01:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Happy birthday indeed, Nancy!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 7 June 2008 - 10:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Happy birthday in advance.

You might want to change your birthday date in your profile to the correct date, so you get the message on your birthday wink.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll