The Simpsons Turn 20!, The Simpsons 20 years on TV
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacNancy
Posted: 7 June 2008 - 01:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 39
Joined: 27 May 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: camper

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:The Legend of the Holy Rose
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Hi Again!

I reaceive an online newsletter called Scoop. It's free, and I get it each month. It's a really neat newsletter. It tells you what is in the comic book industry, and gives you up to date news on what's happening on TV, in the movies, etc. Anyway, I just saw this in my newsletter about the Simpsons turning 20! Thought that was pretty neat. Though not an avid watcher, I did watch and tape that episode that Rick was on, "Kiss, Kiss, Bangalore(?)" That was pretty funny! laugh.gif Knowing what a big fan of the Simpsons he is, I just thought I would post this. I was little ticked mad.gif that in this article they didn't mention Rick's name in the list of celebrities being on the show. And since Dan Castellaneta was a guest on that Stargate episode, "Citizen Joe" Seems like they would have mentioned Richard's name. sad.gif But anyway, I thought it was neat that they recognized The Simpsons as being the longest running cartoon on TV. Here is a link to the article.

Take Care,
Nancy


http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/public/d...&s=259&ai=70996



"I'm a cliche'....Life's too short...I'll burn out soon enough. I don't need to expedite the process." RDA on E Entertainment.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll