Guys Bigg News For Me.
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
SHEILA
  Posted: 13 June 2008 - 11:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 248
Joined: 27 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: East Texas
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Second Loft



I have to share with everyone.I know this is way off the subject of macgyver.But I have to tell you to just got season 1-6 handed to me by one of my friends at work.I plan to have a full rda weekend.talk to you guys latter.



Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Liz1976
Posted: 13 June 2008 - 11:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,170
Joined: 2 Jun 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: United States
SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat




Cool! Have fun! biggrin.gif



"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll