Anyone Have Any (mac) Dvd's For Sell?
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
SHEILA
  Posted: 3 June 2008 - 06:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 248
Joined: 27 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: East Texas
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Second Loft



I do not own any of the Macgyver dvd's yet and I am going to be buying them soon.Befor I do I was wondering if anyone has any extra ones they have or don't need?I would like to buy them.I wanted to buy season 7 first.



Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 3 June 2008 - 08:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Plenty of second hand ones in ebay



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 4 June 2008 - 01:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



You know, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find Mac DVDs at the big chain stores such as Best Buy. It's as if they have an anti-Mac bias or something! mad.gif I would recommend that if you can afford it, you could also possibly purchase Mac DVDs through the store Rocky has here on this site. smile.gif sak.gif MacG.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 4 June 2008 - 03:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You can also find them at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble books and Borders books.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 12 June 2008 - 04:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I know that this an old post, but the separate series on Amazon.com are now $14.99 a peice. I just ordered a set as a gift for my little sis. Good price plus free shipping if you order over $25.00. (I think...)



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 12 June 2008 - 05:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (George (the turtle))
I know that this an old post, but the separate series on Amazon.com are now $14.99 a piece. I just ordered a set as a gift for my little sis. Good price plus free shipping if you order over $25.00. (I think...)

and if you do it through our store you'll help keep this web site going. smile.gif





Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
SHEILA
  Posted: 12 June 2008 - 06:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 248
Joined: 27 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: East Texas
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Second Loft



Thanks guys. I went and order the 7th season first.It should be in nexted week.I can't wait to see them. I know should have order the 1st season but first,but I wanted to order backwards.I'm just crazy like that.



Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Liz1976
Posted: 12 June 2008 - 10:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,170
Joined: 2 Jun 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: United States
SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



My Walmart is stocked on the 1st season--at least the last time I looked--check Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and ebay. Get the best deal--not that Mac isn't worth every penny.



"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll