SUCCESS!, Gatecon passes confirmed!
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacBeth
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 12:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



We got 'em! Lothi and I have our passes! Grrl, how about you?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 12:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You mean you can't hear the.............


SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! happy_dance.gif party.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif happy_dance.gif

on the west Coast?

Yahoo has confirmed that the order has been received.


Hot diggity damn!!!!! I'm going to GateCon!!!!!!!!! happy_dance.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 12:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And so is Jade. So 2 Mac fans and caffeine addicts.........sounds like a party to me.

Now we just need to work out the details, like airfare, lodging, child care........ biggrin.gif

Just don't mind me, I'll be walking around here grinning like the village idiot for a while. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 01:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*Beth shakes head to clear the ringing out of her ears*



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 01:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Reminder: if you don't have a passport yet, GET ONE ASAP. And don't underestimate the number of bureaucratic roadblocks you can encounter in the process!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 01:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ok, whispering now.........I checked back a few minutes ago; there were still 350 tickets available so these are not selling out quite as fast.

This is going to be so much fun. I have lots to do between now and then.........good thing August is 8 months away. laugh.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 01:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*squeals of delight emminating from the general area of Kansas*

laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 01:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah Lothi!!!!!!!!!!!1



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 02:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Boy is that nice to hear your "squeeees". Seems we all worried for nothing, after all? There are still plenty of tickets left. So everybody that wanted one should have got one.


Will be nice to meet you all!



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 04:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



That's what I was hearing... lots and lots of squee-ing and happy_dance.gif ! biggrin.gif

Well, congratulations folks! I am green with envy!

Remember:

1. Take lots of film (or memory cards) with you.

2. Lots of Kleenex (drool buckets will be embarrassing)

3. ...and I'm thinking of more! smile.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 13 January 2008 - 07:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I already have 2 1gig SD cards for my camera....... hmm.bmp that may not be enough..........

I will be taking tons of pics and I'm a prolific journaler, so I will be writing lots of experience stories. Yes, I'll share. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
banlu
Posted: 14 January 2008 - 04:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 98
Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: The sunny south
SAK owned: Classic SD

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Strictly Business and The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



clapping.gif clapup.gif happy_dance.gif

For all y'all who got tickets. I may grace you with my VIP presence, then again, I may not. tongue.gif

But if I happen to run into you while still wearing the shirt that has essence of RDA on it, then I may allow you to touch it smile.gif

But just think! Y'all will be swapping air molecules with him biggrin.gif

banlu



A hug from Mac seemed to cure almost anything ~sigh~

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 14 January 2008 - 10:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (banlu @ 13 January 2008 - 08:31 AM)
For all y'all who got tickets. I may grace you with my VIP presence, then again, I may not. tongue.gif

But if I happen to run into you while still wearing the shirt that has essence of RDA on it, then I may allow you to touch it smile.gif

tongue.gif
And we may allow you to retain the shirt. Then again, we may not. biggrin.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 14 January 2008 - 10:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Beth, you thinking what I'm thinking..........duct tape..lots of duct tape. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 14 January 2008 - 12:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I wish I could go. sad.gif I hope all you lucky gals who attend take pictures and share them with us! smile.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 14 January 2008 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Roger that.......will have lots of pics to share. Promise.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 14 January 2008 - 01:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! happy_dance.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 14 January 2008 - 06:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MChick)
I wish I could go.  sad.gif I hope all you lucky gals who attend take pictures and share them with us!  smile.gif

Count on it! We wish you could be there also -- and you will be, in spirit, all of you.

Grrl . . . I've already packed the duct tape. biggrin.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
DannyMac
  Posted: 14 January 2008 - 08:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 25
Joined: 4 Oct 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Outsiders, & 70, 72,75,79
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hi, people...

I'm from the UK, and I got my Gate Passes this weekend... A tiny bit (underestimate!) of a risk, since I'm coming from the UK, spending a lot of money that I probably won't ever replenish, and Gate Passes don't guarantee a lot! I dream of standing beside RDA just to have a minute of my life in his company, and a photo to prove it - But I am not sure there will be the chance...

However, as I said to Mac's fan, whom I PM quite a bit:

It won't be easy. I had to a hell of a lot of soul searching... But I've watched so many friends get married this last year, and move on, and do something with their lives... I had to try something. I'm scared out of my life to be honest, and I badly need it to be a success because otherwise, I will have spent my lifesavings, saved up like mad on top of that, and dragged my poor Mum out to Canada with me for not very much...

It will always haunt me that I screwed up my chance to go to the UK Avalon con in 2006, and see RDA there... If I had, would I feel the need to do this? Probably not so much - But maybe that's the motivation I need to be brave, and achieve this. I'm almost 30. It's time I braved the world a bit. I just pray that when I get there, safely, again I pray, I will understand why it all had to be this way... And it really will have been worth it. A proper trip of a lifetime...

Trouble is, I was unable to get the VIP tickets that guarantee photoshoots/autographs, etc... I tried, but failed. And almost gave up there and then. I'm still wrestling with the risk. But I have to try & have faith!

I am very nervous to get everything right. I've booked my room at the hotel; That took some doing, getting a proper disabled access room. But flights and things freak me out. There's so much to consider. I'd like to just book the cheapest flight, and hop out there... But I'm not sure who's best for wheelchair facilities/disabled passengers... I need a cheap flight, as if I can't get at least a reasonable flight, I may have to cancel the whole thing, and sell my tickets.

I need a few prayers and a bit of moral support or something!!

Bethany xxxxxxxx

jeep.gif



When SG1 started to be shown over here, it took this then stereotypical Trekkie a while to open up to the Universe of the Stargate - But thank God it got me in the end!!!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 15 January 2008 - 06:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Maybe you should be careful you are not putting all your eggs in one basket? If the event is a bit of a let down for you because its not all you imagined maybe you should think about other things to do and see over there? I haven’t researched the area where the event is being held as (despite ‘Beth’s faith in my arm muscles I really can’t row that far and I have just bought a house so my pennies are all allocated up for the coming year) I will not be going. Maybe you can make it a guaranteed trip of a lifetime by planning lots of other exciting and fun things to do there with your mum?
It sounds like you will be planning things well in advance so I’m sure it will all run smoothly. smile.gif
Have fun Bethany and all you other lucky people! Like MacsChick says we will want pictures and lots of anecdotes on your return. happy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 15 January 2008 - 06:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Bethany-just wanted to send my good wishes to you and your mum. I agree that you should look into the other things to do in the area. Then no matter what, it will be fun. You will be in another country. ALL the way across the pond. That's brave and adventurous in and of itself! I'm sure you'll have a good time at the con, but I would say that cons can be a very odd phenomenon, and myself and just about everyone I talk to who attends them experiences what we call 'post-con blues'. You get so excited to go to the con, then have the con itself, and your adrenaline is maxed out, etc...that afterwards you feel like a deflated balloon and you're kindof like 'what just happened?'. Expect that. It happens to all of us. So get lots of sleep and eat well and fight it with a big stick when it comes and think of all the experiences you can tell your friends about when you get home.

Oh, and I'm not going, either, as much as I want to, for the same reasons listed by our Scottish friend, so raise a glass to the big man for me, ok?

Happy squeeing.

Oh, and for you other girls, look after each other and Bethany, ok?



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 15 January 2008 - 02:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey, Bethany, I'm so delighted that you're coming also! I hope you end up having a great time, and that your path runs more smoothly than you expect. I look forward to meeting you!

And c'mon, Ratty, have a little faith! And a larger paddle!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
DannyMac
  Posted: 15 January 2008 - 08:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 25
Joined: 4 Oct 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Outsiders, & 70, 72,75,79
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hi, everyone

Thanks for replying, and I love the expression about the Paddle... I am trying to have faith - I am supposedly a church going Christian after all!

I have been to Events in the UK, so don't worry, I know all about adrenaline and post con blues! I'm afraid it's a bit much to hope for that I'll meet RDA precisely because I have already been lucky enough to meet many other actors, and I feel greedy, but I hope God is on my side with the whole meeting RDA thing, and lets me spend a minute or so looking at that man's smile face to face!!

I am going to try not to put all my eggs in one basket, don't fret about that... But it's not like I'll have a tonne of left over money - and I'll only be in Canada from 20th-25th August, because I'm maxing out my lifesavings to even do that... So, I'm just hoping I can get on one of Gatecon's Bus Tours, and that that won't clash with any of the 'events' RDA will be participating in back at the con!

Bethany xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



When SG1 started to be shown over here, it took this then stereotypical Trekkie a while to open up to the Universe of the Stargate - But thank God it got me in the end!!!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 15 January 2008 - 10:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Don't worry, the bus tour is supposed to be on Thursday already.

And when you have attended other cons already then you know that Stargate and MacGyver fans are the best and friendliest in the world and will help you having a good time. Of that I'm sure.



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
banlu
Posted: 4 July 2008 - 05:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 98
Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: The sunny south
SAK owned: Classic SD

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Strictly Business and The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



The con schedule was released this morning, and RDA is going to spend a whole hour talking about MacGyver! happy_dance.gif

http://gatecon.com/vancouver/itinerary.asp

Of course, subject to change.

According to this, I get my picture opportunity on Saturday afternoon biggrin.gif

banlu ---> seeing Rick NEXT MONTH!



A hug from Mac seemed to cure almost anything ~sigh~

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 4 July 2008 - 12:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



See? He hasn't forgotten about MacGyver. He hasn't forgotten about his roots. wink.gif That sounds great! smile.gif Once again, I express deep sorrow and regret that I cannot attend, sad.gif but I know you guys, my faithful correspondents, will fill us who are absent in with all the juicy, delightful details. biggrin.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 4 July 2008 - 01:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I hope someones taking a video camera with them!

I really wanna hear what he has to say about MacGyver!






Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 4 July 2008 - 01:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



You never know...maybe he will consent to be involved in the possible MacGyver movie. Maybe... hmm.bmp



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Liz1976
Posted: 4 July 2008 - 01:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,170
Joined: 2 Jun 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: United States
SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



On his website RDA's recent message update for his fans was very clear that he had no desire or intention of being involved in a MacGyver movie. He said he will not do it ---this was on June 22nd. Read the updates sections--interviews, messages from RDA, photos, etc.



"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 4 July 2008 - 01:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



RDA did not say that he "will not do it". He said that "if such a project is in the works, he is not involved with it". There's a very key difference there, especially in the world of contracts.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll