'Continuum' has Arrived!, The preciousss is MINE!
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lothithil
Posted: 1 August 2008 - 07:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif I've been stalking the mailbox since last weekend, hoping for an early delivery.

No such luck... but my impatience has been rewarded at last!

Bet y'all can guess what I'm gonna be doin' tonight.... user posted image
user posted image



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 August 2008 - 12:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yay! Conga rats!

The bad news is, your mailbox is now traumatised.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 1 August 2008 - 12:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I don't know, but I think my mailbox is now experiencing Stockholm Syndrome...

... all my letters are postmarked from Sweden! blink.gif

laugh.gif tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 August 2008 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



It must be all your fans at IKEA.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 1 August 2008 - 01:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Mine is being shipped this week! I can't wait! *Dances with joyous delight* happy_dance.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 1 August 2008 - 02:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I rented from Blockbuster yesterday! IT'S AWESOME! Way better than Arc! AWESOME! biggrin.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 2 August 2008 - 12:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif I watched it last night! You're right, Nymphy... it is awesome! clapping.gif

The special features are fun, too! It is always great to see RDA and the gang behind the scenes. wub.gif

QUOTE
Way better than Arc!
See the difference a little 'Jack' can make? happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 2 August 2008 - 12:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Have to wait until the 6th in Australia... sad.gif

MGM have approved a third movie, so hopefully RDA comes back for more biggrin.gif



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 2 August 2008 - 04:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I just walked into a store and bought mine on Tuesday. I pre-ordered Ark and had to wait on it and I wasn't interested in repeating that. So, I just bought it from the store. Well, ok, so my husband did it. I had to work all day and then was busy with dog training classes until about ten that night, so he had two jobs on Tuesday.

1-go to work.

2-get Continuum.

He did both. We watched it when I got home from class after work. I quite enjoyed it. I was very pleasantly surprised. Ark was, for me, a true 'just finish the story' movie, with little character work (um...who wrote that one again? yeah...) and thus wasn't very interesting to me (except for TEAL'C!!!). Continuum brought back some character fun, etc. Anyway...I liked it.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 2 August 2008 - 05:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I can't help but wonder why we don't get to actually 'see' Jack go through the 'gate. I'm not sure if it is even terribly significant to anyone other than myself.

( I love to see him go through... it brings back so many memories of so many episodes... and reminds me every time that he was 'the first' to go through the Stargate, back in the original movie ) biggrin.gif

But I can't claim to be disappointed user posted image I liked it very much, and I'm gonna watch it again tonight!






Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 2 August 2008 - 09:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Loth, I'm happy to see you making good use of this wonderful Arctic smiley! LOVE it!

There is one of Sam also, by the way: user posted image

I have to wait for the movie to come out till the 15th of August. That is the first day it can be rent here in Germany. If I want to buy it I have to wait till after return from Canada, but I am determined to at least rent it before Gatecon, since I'm sure that there will be talk about it and I don't want to be totally clueless (though I have seen all the little featurettes in the past weeks. Sometimes I think I should be able to put the whole movie together from all these scenes myself laugh.gif)



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 2 August 2008 - 12:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Got mine last night and am watching it again. I agree with the opinion that this is a much better movie than Arc. Michael Shanks is awesome in this!

I won't say anything else, don't want to give the good stuff away for those of you who have to wait to see the movie. But I'm sure we can talk all about it when we get to Vancouver in what, 3 weeks.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Old Fan
Posted: 4 August 2008 - 01:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 374
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I got it on the 29th - but have not watched it yet. Need to find the appropriate time ALONE WITH MY MACintoch with NOONE ELSE AROUND TO BOTHER ME! Have been too busy and I am getting antsy!


w00t.gif jeep.gif



That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SHEILA
  Posted: 4 August 2008 - 05:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 248
Joined: 27 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: East Texas
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Second Loft



I rented it on the 29th.I loved it. I have to say that the seen of the in the jets were great.I loved the the artic seens as well. I loved the whole drama around Dr.Jackson was great too.

Sorry for the mis spelling.



Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll