I'm Back!
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacsChick
Posted: 3 October 2008 - 11:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Well, it's been an exhausting two days, but I'm happy to report that I am back and doing well! happy_dance.gif My new place is adorable and cozy--I think I will be very happy here. biggrin.gif I have most of my unpacking done--a few odds and ends as usual--but I think I will have time this weekend to post the next part of my story, so be on the lookout for that. The next part is more involved and detailed. That first part was designed to pique your interest, kind of a teaser. wink.gif I think, if you're a follower of my work on this site, that you'll love what I have in store for Mac this time! biggrin.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 3 October 2008 - 11:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Welcome back, M'chic! biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Kyrian
Posted: 3 October 2008 - 01:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Glad you are back, MacsChick!!
I know how stressfull moving is. Hope I never have to do it again...
We missed you!! :hug:



**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 4 October 2008 - 01:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Thank you, guys! I'm glad to be "home," both at my new place and here on the forums! smile.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll