I know this off subject. But CSI NY takes a lot of MacGyver/Indian Jones into their stories. I watched the on (repeat) last night about the archeologist who was shot and killed with a and I hate to say MacGyver type gun. Who wore a Indiana Jones type hat. And was shot according to the show 2 years ago and had to bite on a stick to get the bullet out.
I wonder what Simon would say about that. Paula would go bananas and Kara, well she would go bananas just because Paula was. Poor Ryan and Randy would be left out in the cold.
At least you knew what I was talking about. Sometimes thoughts go faster then fingers. I think it would be a great show for Mac to appear on. I wonder how he would interact with the other characters. Interesting concept.
Yes, we've had a few off kilter suggestions made so far.
Lets not turn this into some sort of game, but rather a discussion of TV shows we think would work well with the MacGyver character in them (Be it for one episode, one season or the whole show).
I think Quatum Leap would be a good show for Mac to show up in. I think Sam Beckett and Mac would work well together. It would give RDA a chance to practice his time-space qutinum for SG1.
Posts: 314
Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Country: Dickson City PA
SAK owned: Red Swiss
Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:All when he's on screen.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
Some of the shows I'd love to see MacGyver crossover with would be: C.S.I. (Grissom would love MacGyver) Highlander(there is a great fan fic out there that has Duncan and Mac friends "Full Circle") SG-1 (As Jack's brother or Mac as Jack in hideing) Psych I'd say Lost but he would have had them off the island in one episode:) Quantum Leap (he could help Sam understandhow to leap home) Dead Zone I'm sure ther are more so I'll have to add them later:)
Mac Jackson Host of The MacGyver Podcast and MacGyver/SG-1 Audio Series iTunes, Stitcher,Facebook and Twitter@macwjackson Singer/Songwriter of "Harmony Constant" Songs available on itunes, CDBaby and Amazon youtube.com/macwjack
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)